Chap.1: First Impression #YumeZuku

Walking out of a dark alley as the sound of his black shoes' heels are clicking on the ground making it echo since he's alone, wearing black suit, hair's swayed on the side, green sinister eyes are glinting as lights flashes against his eyes. There, Izuku Midorya... The guy who once a good boy, is now a villain that fights against the goodies.

Meanwhile, there's this young lady named Yumerina Tsukihoshi, an Idol Popstar and also a hero, is outside, currently heading toward a convenience store and says "Hmm i should buy some snacks!"

A place not so far away from Yumerina, Izuku look around as sunlight is hitting on him except on his face, trying to look for some "toys" to play with. "Man... Is there any other satisfying person here to play(kill) with?" smirking as he talk to himself while still looking around

Yume is still walking towards the convenience store which happens to be a bit far from her house "Dang...why is it so far away!? Maybe I should take a shortcut!" after saying it so, she goes to an alley as it's because it's the shortest way to get on her destination. Little did she know, she's about to bound on something... Or rather... Someone....

Izuku is already loosing his determination to find any person to torture with. He was about to go back in his headquarters untill he saw a girl with curly and pinky short hair is walking in the alley he's on. "My my my..." For some reason, he's now walking towards her with a smirk.

As Yume walks, she sees someone approaching her way. She then started up a phrase. "Uh...hi? Do you need something?"

He smirks wider as she speaks which made him interests more. "What does a pretty angel doing in a place like this?"

"Uh...I was taking a shortcut 'cause I'm gonna go to the convenience store?" as she speaks, she start to take a good look of him as she speaks in her mind 'This guy seems suspicious but he's ho---' then mentally gave herself a slap to snap out of her thoughts.

"Mmm.... I see... But don't you at least think that maybe you'll pass on a person who's being hunt down by the law around here? It's pretty dangerous out here" He says as if he's enjoying threatening her without even knowing what's with her or who she is.

"Why would I think that? Plus I can handle some bad guys! I'm not weak! Anyways what are you doing here, stranger?"

"Pft, I'm here to find some weaklings to play with, it's been days since i cut off someone's life" he then faked a bored yawn, trying to give her clue on what he really is.

"Oh...." after realizing what he just said, her eyes widen. "W-wait what!?? Y-you're a bad guy!??" Stutters as she took steps backward to distance herself away from him.

"'bad guy'? hmmm....." nods as he continue speaking. "Yes indeed!" saying it cause him to show a sinfull smile. "I was surprised you only knew just now? Like really?" he then took a step toward her, hands in his pockets.

"Don't come any closer!" steps backward again but unfortunately for her, she hits her back on the wall 'How the heck did I not notice he's a bad guy!? Now I gotta find a way to get out of here!'

Chuckling as he steps even closer to her "You can't tell me what to do, I'm on my own" smirks as he trapped her by slamming his hand against the wall over her shoulder and placed his right leg between her legs. No escape for a trap!

"Danggit...." she muttered as she thinks of ways to escape from him.

"Trying to find an escape? Oh honey, you can't do that, too bad for you, you encountered with me, I'm sure i won't let you escape, and for more, i have the upper hand over you around here, this is my territory" he says sinfully as he leans closer to her while smirking devilishly