Analysis Twelve

Erwin handed the microphone to Eren, the teen took it and sat down in a cold metal chair, pressing the button on the mic to talk.

" It's been a while, Levi. Before all of this we used to be so close, I thought of you as a brother during the time."

" Really? Well that's interesting to hear. So I'm going to cut to the chase if that Chief investigator can leave us."

Eren turned to face Erwin and the man nodded, " I'll allow you twenty minutes." The man left.

The teen looked back over to the window and spoke into the mic, " From what you said to the Chief you wanted to talk with me in specific. Why is that?"

" That's why I was going to tell you after he left. The answer is simple: you're helping me out of this joint. And if you don't cooperate then I'll escape on my own and do something you'd never want done."

" If you're proclaiming that you can escape on your own then why don't you do it? What makes you think that I'd help you escape?"

" We're the same, you and I."

" No we are not." Eren replied sternly, as he hated the fact that Levi would compare him to some low life such as himself.

" We are but you're just blind to the reality. I'll prove how I know this. Tell me the exact reason you wanted to join the military, when we were kids you'd go on and on about joining with me around but you never told your reason or motive on why. So spill it."

His motive? Wasn't it as plain as day or was it as dark as the night? The brunette didn't know which but he was set on joining the military for one reason only. He looked directly at Levi, knowing the raven couldn't see him, and gave his answer.

" Because I wanted to show you that there was an alternative way to satisfy your desires, Levi." The raven's head perked up in interest, " It was easy to piece together that you were different from me and the other kids, and I soon found out that you were sociopathic. After working with my father for a short time with the patients administered here in this hospital, I was determined to find you after you went missing to help you."

" Help me? How? My mind's gone off the deep end and it has been since I was born, so how can you help me?"

" No one is born a sociopath, as you grow up you adapt your traits from the environment around you. So something had to have happened while you were living with your parents... Am I wrong?"

There was no response nor was there any sound to be heard, only the fans in the ventilation. Eren assumed he hit the bulls eye when he brought up his point, more or less his guess. After what seemed like a decade to the brunette, the raven huskily answered.

" No doc, you're not wrong. So you want to know about my family, then you'll help me out of here. If you won't give me an answer right now I'll give you a day to make up your mind, but if you still refuse to help me then god help me, I will kill Mina and Armin that very same day. And I'll make sure it hurts." Levi started laughing hysterically.

After a few seconds Erwin came into the room where Eren was and started to escort him out of the room when Levi said one last thing, looking directly at the brunette as though he could see through the one-way mirror.

" Make the choice you'll regret the less, Eren."

The man guided Eren out of the building by holding onto his shoulders, and when they reached the front doors the teen stopped.

" If you were forced to make a choice where your comrade's lives were on the line, would you choose to side with the villain?"

" Where is this coming from?"