8.2 - Europe - Berlin

We got to Berlin, and due to the busy schedule for the release, we directly went to the secret location for hours of interview and the taping of an acoustic performance of Where We Are. For some interviews, we were all together. Similar questions were asked about the new single and the story behind it.

'Why did you choose this song as the next single.' The interviewer asked.

'Well, the last song we released before our hiatus, it was like a goodbye song, we had happy times but it was time to leave it behind for a while. But now that we're back, we owed our fans some sort of comeback song. A happy hopeful song, despite our time apart we found our way back to each other, we even got a new member of the family and we couldn't be happier to have gotten to this point in time.' Louis explained.

'Yeah, so we sort of wanted to let the fans catch up with what we've been doing. And you can see that in the music video. There's footage of us on tour. So they can see and enjoy the new dynamic, a little mixture between the old and the new. A hint of nostalgia but at the same time excitement for what's to come.' Liam added.

'Speaking of the music video! Those footages, they have some serious This Is Us vibe. Are you planning on doing a new movie?' She asked us.

'Well if it's something our fans want, we might get to it. It all depends on the reactions on this music video.' Niall replied.

For other of the interviews, we were split into two groups, Louis and Liam in one room, and Niall Harry and me in the other. Niall was sitting with Harry on his left and me on his right.

'There have been rumours on the internet in the last month.'

'There's always rumours.' Niall commented.

'Well, there's one concerning Harry and Cassie. Any comments?' The interview asked.

'We all, love each other so much, we have so much care and love for one another. Sometimes, it could be perceived one way or another, and sometimes, the fans get so excited and passionate about something that it might sound truer than it may or may not be.' I replied looking at Harry who has a grin on his face.

'So you don't have any special bond with one of them over the other?' Another interviewer tried to tackle the subject.

'I mean, sure there's always special bonds, and it differs from a person to another, because they're different people. Some of them I consider my brothers, and some are like my best friend. But in general, they're all special bonds, and I love every single one of them.'

'This picture has been roaming the Internet ever since you were in Paris, with the caption "Relationship Goals". What do you think of the idea that your fans think and enjoy seeing you together?' Yet another interviewer asked.

'That is a great picture!' Harry exclaimed to the picture of the two of us on the bridge in Paris.

'We travel together all 5 of us for months, and we spend so much time together. If we're not comfortable around each other then the whole tour just simply can't work. If we're not comfortable and close to each other, then by the end of the tour we'd all hate each other. I think it's important that we're all close together, and we're very lucky about that. And we're all very cuddly people. There's always the need to cuddle with someone, just to push back feelings like loneliness and instability away. We're all very thankful that we got each other, through thick and thin. And we always try our best to help each other and keep a happy cheerful vibe.' I explained.

We wrapped up the interviews and taped the performance, then went straight to the arena where the show will be the next day. After the practice, we were all tired. So we went to the hotel we were staying at the time. Our rooms were connected, so we were able to enter each other's rooms without being seen. After taking a quick shower and changing, I went to Harry's room.