8.4 - Europe - Stockholm

We were on our last stop before going back to the U.K. and finishing the tour there.

'Hey! Guess who's coming to your show!' Izzie asked me while I was on the phone with her.

'OMG! You're in Stockholm?' I gushed.

'Yeah, I took a little vacation, went back home to see mom and thought I'd spend an extra day or two in Stockholm on my way back to London to see you!'

'OMG! Where are you right now? I missed you so much! We just got here, we want to get breakfast but there's like a lot of people expecting us so we can't go anywhere! Can you come to us?'

'Yeah just text me the address! Do you want me to get you anything?'

'No, thank you! We already sent someone. You know the guys. They're hungry and impatient! Just call me when you get here. I'll tell the security to let you in.'

'Alright! See you in a bit! So excited!!'

Half an hour later, Izzie was here. We hugged each other tightly, slightly tearing up on my end, crying her eyes out on hers, because she's very sensitive and I love her for it. I showed her around and then we joined the boys who were chilling and playing video games.

'Hey, boys!' She exclaimed!

'Hey, Izzie!' They all greeted in sync, taking turns in hugging her.

'How was the vacation with your mom?' Harry asked her.

'Aww! It's was great! Thanks for asking!' She gushed.

'So what do you want to do? We're stuck here for the next few hours, and then we're gonna have to go to the arena to practice for tomorrow. She can come with us right?'

'Yeah, we'll just give her a pass for tomorrow and add her name on the list for the security people.' Liam explained.

'But you can't get lost! We're not responsible if anything happens to you!' Louis joked.

'Don't worry I'm not leaving Cas' for as long as we're here.'

'So what are we going to do?' I asked again.

'Can we trust you, Izzie? If we showed you something you're not gonna leak it?' Louis teased.

'No! Of course not! You work really hard! I wouldn't leak anything! I respect your privacy and everything! Show me what?' She affirmed

'We have the last version of the album that's coming out sometime next month. Do you want to listen?'

'OMG! Really?! OMG! YESS!' She slightly shrieked.

I chuckled and gently whispered, 'Izzie, I love you I know you're excited but please try to keep the screaming to a minimum.'

'I know I'm sorry. Just got a little bit too excited.' She blurted.

The hour-long album ended and we all turned, waiting for her feedback.

'So?' We all questioned in anticipation.

'Wow! I love it! It's probably the best one so far! It has everything everyone loved in FOUR and MITAM! But it also has something different and unique to it. It's perfect! I love it! Congrats!'

'Thank you! Glad you like it!' Harry thanked her.

'Izzie, wanna take a little walk outside?' I asked and she nodded.

'Don't go too far! Don't get too close to the edges! Just stay close alright?' Harry advised.

'Yeah, don't worry Harry!' I called walking out of the bus.

'So what's up? Is everything alright with Harry? How's it going with you two?'

'Umm... I don't know, I'd say good. But we fought quite a lot lately. I don't know I'm scared. I mean we did fix everything. And we didn't fight since we left Milan. But you know we didn't fight before.'

'It's okay, all the couples fight. It's just the honeymoon phase is over. But now? Now the real stuff can start! You shouldn't worry about the fights, if like you said they're solved.'

'Yeah, I guess you're right. It's ... I don't know. Usually, by now, the guy usually already dumped me because I'm too clingy or I don't know he has issues or whatever. This is the longest relationship I've been in. It's scary, cause I still expect it to go wrong, but he doesn't seem like he wants to end it. He's thinking about the future and kids and stuff. And I just feel pressured cause now, I feel like if something goes wrong it will be my fault. And I don't want to lose him, or the band. I'm really happy now, and that's scary. Something bad is going to happen. I'm still waiting for it to happen, but it's not happening.'

'Look, Cas' this is not your regular late teenage years relationship. This is the real deal. You're both responsible adults that know what they want. And what you want is to be with each other. Nothing and no one's gonna take that away from you. Besides, those other guys were the wrong choices, and that's why it didn't work out.'

'Okay, but how can I know that Harry is the right choice?' I asked.

'I'm sorry, I wish I knew. I still haven't found the one yet to be able to answer. But I guess, if he's the one, you'll know it sooner or later.'

'What if it's too late when I figure it out?' I mumbled.

'If it's true love, then it's never too late. You'll always find your way back to each other.'

'You really think so?'

'Yes! Of course! You have nothing to worry about!' She consoled me.

The next night, it was show time again. What's the most fascinating about the tour was that no two shows were the same. I thought I'd get bored of the routine, repeating the same songs over and over again. But when it's a One Direction concert, the rules don't apply. The interactions with the crowd constantly change. The bits we do on stage differs from time to time. And sometimes we like to do the unexpected. This time, we chose to cover a classic beautiful song "Somewhere Only We Know" by Keane. The room was calm, the crowd all lit the flashlight of their phones and swayed to the calm music. We sang the different parts one after the other, starting with Louis, Liam following, then Niall, Harry, then me.

I sang, 'And if you have a minute, why don't we go talk about it somewhere only we know? This could be the end of everything. So why don't we go Somewhere only we know? ' walking towards Harry, looking directly into his beautiful green eyes, which were staring back at me, repeating the last line together 'Somewhere only we know'.

We all broke in the chorus again, singing all together until the end of the song. The music stopped, and right then and there, Harry pulled me into him, forgetting that we're in the middle of a concert. Thankfully, I didn't, so I smoothly went in for a hug, snapping him out of his moment, so he sweetly innocently put a kiss on my forehead.

We didn't waste time after the concert to head to the airport to get back to London. The airport was full of fans and paparazzi. We had to push our way through but we got through them. We finally got to the gate, just waiting for the boarding.

'Is it this crowded every time?' Izzie asked me.

'Depends, I mean it's not unusual, but tonight they're wilder.'

'I wonder why?' Louis sarcastically asked, glaring at Harry.

'What? This is not on me! Didn't they tell us to "Pretend" to be together enough to set the rumours! I'm just doing what they told us to do!'

'Mate, they also told you not to confirm anything!' Liam corrected.

'If it wasn't for Cas' quick thinking, you would have kissed her on stage!' Niall added.

'You lost control, just admit it!' Louis pushed.

'Fine! I lost control! Happy? I honestly don't care anymore. The world can know we're together.' He then stood up on the chair he was sitting on and shouted to the nearly empty room.

'You hear that people! I love her! I'm in love with Cassie!' He sat down again, and said calmly, 'See nobody cares!'