His home

Lucas' POV

  I worry as Skylar passes out with tear tuning down her fair skin, I glare at Jonah (Skylar's dad)
And take my princess away.

Ever since I laid eyes on Skylar I've always loved her, her smile, her eyes, they way her hair flows down her back, and everything in general. I first saw Skylar at a park when I was 12 and she was 11, I went home and demanded that my dad takes her so I can have her; but this is what he said, "son, when you grow older you can have her. You yourself will get her, do you really want her to have a forced life when she is a child?" I understood what my father said so I nodded and left. Still thinking of her, her name was Skylar I knew this because one of the other children called that name and she responded.

I place Skylar in the car, beside me. I close the window between the driver and us, my other men are in other cars behind us. Once we arrive to my mansion I look to Skylar and she's still sleeping so I let her be and step out of the car and I see my men looking into the car gawking over her which pisses me off I glare at them for a warning and they back up, then I notice my princess waking up.

Skylar's POV

  I wake up in a unfamiliar car I start to panic and hyperventilate I was breathing heavy with some tear running down my face as I make up scenarios in my head which makes it worse.

Click.

  I hear the door open and it's then same man with other scary men around him, the man seem to be shocked, but that emotion soon disappeared as he picked me up bridal style; I was shocked and embarrassed at the same time eyes burning into me. The man unlocks the door and that when I noticed how big the house is, scratch that mansion I was gawking at how big it was my mouth open I adored it; it's was so beautiful. "Like what you see princess," The man said I blushed at what he called me burying my face in my sweater.

He opened the door and there were 4 other men and a girl who looked like she was around 6 years old. The other men outside in suits soon disappeared. The man carried me upstairs mind you to the third floor, the man opened a big oak door and in side was beautiful I looked at each detail the beautiful black and white walls the huge balcony with glass door the beautiful view and the  black canopy king size bed. The man place me on the bed I was scared of him, but he seemed nice. "Um... Thank you...?" I said, not knowing what his name was.

   "My names Lucas princess," he replied knowing I didn't know his name. He suddenly walked away into what seemed like a walk in closet I was huge! He came back with a grey shirt and a pair of boxers. "Here you can take a shower and put these on, sorry these are the smallest I have."

  "Thanks..." I say confused, I stood up and looked at him realized that I didn't know where the bathroom was, he let out a chuckle and oh boy did it sound heavenly; it was alike music to my ears. I felt my face burn up embarrassed at myself and he pointed at a door, his face going back to blank and nonchalant. I opened the door and the washroom was beautiful! The marble counter the beautiful mirror which was huge and a separate standing glass shower and a bathtub with jets, it was so big thought it was a pool! I shook my head and took of my clothes I looked in the mirror at my naked body.

  Ugly, unwanted, fat, disgusting.

Those were the words that went through my head. I shook it off as I was used to it. I turned on the water and made sure it was steaming, but not to hot, I step in treasuring the feeling of water hitting my back. As when I was with Avery and Dad they only let me take a bath every 2 week so they could save water. I smelt disgusting, I looked around in the shower and I saw a few bottles of soap, I picked one up and open it. It said Lavender scented shampoo, there was a match of body soap and conditioner, they seemed brand new. I soaped my hair and I rinsed my hair and body. I realized that I didn't have a towel so I shyly walked over to the door and open the door slightly and steam rushed out of the bathroom, "Um... Mr. Lucas I don't have a towel,"  i said then he nodded and walked over to the walk in closet and came out with a towel.

"Here," he handed me the towel. "Call me Lucas."
I nodded and said thank you.

I dried off with the most softest towel I've ever felt, I put on the shirt it was so big it reached down just above my knees. I tried putting on the boxers but they were still to big and just dropped to the floor so I sighed and walked out of the bathroom. Lucas was sitting on the bed on his phone, "Mr. Lu- I mean Lucas the boxers don't um fit," I say shyly as I don't have any undies or shorts on. He just nodded and tapped the bed beside him.

"Come sleep here you must be tired," he said so I came a bit closer and sat on the bed, I notice his eye go wide as he sees the bruises and injuries all over my body, "WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!" He said angrily. I scared me and tears started falling as I start trembling. His face soften as he noticed me trembling sacred, "ah I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you."

  He pulled me closer on the bed and he tucked me in and I drifted to sleep with a stranger. I don't know why but he made me feel welcomed and safe, he wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled closer to his chest.

Word count: 1111

  Heyo! So sorry if you don't like them being this close already but ill probably update maybe once a week because I'm working on a new book in a shared account with my friend!
Bye!

Share☺️
Vote🥴
Comment😊

Luvya!