Prolouge

Darkness.

That was the last thing Helena knew when she laid down for a final rest. Or what she assumed to be. Helena Potter had many obsticles in her life including the whole war with Voldemort, but it was finally over. In fact it was over for 40 years. She really didn't expect for death to come a little soon, but she didn't mind at the same time since she felt at peace with Death.

If only it was that easy.

'Mistress...'

'Death.....If I must guess, I'm not going to die just yet, aren't I?'

'Yes, and no. You did your part as a witch in this realm. But after what happened to you, I think you may be needed more to something or someone else. I'm merely allowing you to choose how you want to be reincarnated, since the Hallows won't let you go easy.'

Helena thought this over. Great, the Hallows claiming her as Mistress won't let her soul rest, and she may be forced into a cycle of reincarnation for Merlin knows how long. Well, might as well...

'...I'll let you decide, on the promise I have a proper family...' Helena said before closing her eyes.

'Very well..'

---------------------------------------------

The land of the Frost Giants had a unusual stillness. For a long time, they were in ruin, forced to scrounge to survive, and their leader Laufey was greatly weakened.

Then, a miracle had happened.

Laufey's wife had given birth to a small giantess. She was the size of a human infant, and her skin was a ghostly pale white like the snow of their land, but it was her eyes that would catch attention. They were a mix of green and blue with a ring of gold around her pupil, making it look hypnotizing.

But what was remarkable was what happened when Laufey touched his new daughter.

All his old wounds healed, and he felt as fit as the day he first became king.

'Remarkable, this child may be a new hope for our people.' He mused as he looked as his newborn child who gave him a toothless smile. His mind was set.

His daughter would be the first Queen of Jotunnhiem.

-------------------------------------------------

Here's a new story for you all, and it's nothing related to my recently completed story. Inspired by a number of Lady Loki stories I've been reading lately.