Chapter 1

Queen Lokiia

----------------------------------------------

The sky was lit with its own happiness and joyful celebration as a certain day finally drew near

The sky was lit with its own happiness and joyful celebration as a certain day finally drew near. The day young Lokiia would be crowned queen. Lanturns lit, and everyone was preparing for a large festifal. 

Lokiia, although happy, she was a little nervous. She was only a few years short of her first century, so it would make her the youngest ruler of Jotunniem.

 She was only a few years short of her first century, so it would make her the youngest ruler of Jotunniem

'Father, were you ever nervous at your coronation?' She asked as she looked in the mirror.

Behind her, her Laufey had an amused expression as if he was reminiscing. 'I had many memories lost from me, but I do remember my own nervousness at my crowning as well. However, I know you'll do as good as me. Possibly even better. Your mother would've been proud.'

Lokiia smiled. 'Thank you father.'

A knock came from the other side. 'My lord, the preparations are set. We are about ready to begin the coronation.' 

'That's my cue for my appearance. Ready, Lokiia?'

'Yes, father.' The young queen-to-be smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Asgard---------

Over in Asgard, Odin was complementing about strange actions on Jotunnmier. 

For some strange reason, the country was discarding it's old customs of warfare, and seemed to stop ambitions to conquer Asgard and the Nine Realms. From what he heard, Laufey had gained a daughter, whose beauty is beyond compare among the Realms, even among the Jotunns. He even learned that she was the reason why Jotunnmier was no longer getting involved in war, being talented with politics and economic control at a young age. She even acted like she was over a millennia old although she was barely a century old. 

And on top of that, she was coronated as the new queen.

If it was possible, maybe one day he could forge some kind of alliance with the new queen.

Maybe a political marriage between her and his son Thor.