DISCLAIMER

THIS STORY WILL CONSIST OF MOSTLY VIOLET'S AND CLEM'S POV.

Anyway, I'm just going to establish a few things so please take the time to read it as arguements WILL be 100% avoided in the comments.

Firstly, if single one of you to start argueing in the comments I'm blocking you. I DO prefer Violetine but Clouis is still a cool ship and I hated what Telltale and Skybound did to him. I also hate what they did to Violet if you chose to save Louis in Ep2. It's not fair but it's not my fucking problem. If you want to go and rant, rant on another planet because nobody wants to hear it. Go bitch about it somewhere else.

Secondly, if you do feel like STATING your opinion (not argueing) please say that it is your opinion. Saving Louis is no better or worse than saving Violet. End of.

Thirdly, I would smash Violet and Clem so hard...I wanna say Louis too but I'm not into guys oof.

Also, about those first two points, I'm not an asshole but some people online are just so annoying and pathetic. I have gone out of my way to tell someone else who ships Violetine to stop hating on Clouis as it's still an awesome ship. I may also write a Clouis version of this once I've completed this story. It'll probably be very similar but like...Clouis.