The Beginning Part 1 (first kiss)

Ok so side note this is in the POVS of 8th grade characters so don't get confused there younger.

8th grade at Southside Middle School

"Ugh, come on sweety pie be a doll and hang with me after school" I begged sweet sweet pea. We sat in the assigned tables our social studies teacher had given us. I mean the teachers tried to help the students pay attention and other things but what ever the teachers tried to do never helped. So me and sweet pea day next to each other and Toni and Fangs sat at the other side of the table. But Fangs had decided to skip school and Toni wasn't 'feeling good' typical excuse of a Friday to skip school.

"Ok one don't call me that, two I can't I'm going to play some basketball with some friends after." He sighed putting his pencil down onto the old wooden tables.

"But Pea come on my parents aren't gonna be home all night you can sleepover watch movies with me." I begged once again trying to spend time with my tall handsome friend. Yes I had a crush on him I've liked him ever since we were kids of course he was to blind to actually see it.

"Wait all night?" He questioned looking around.

"Mhmmmm"I nodded

"Where are they going?"he whispered trying to be secretive.

"I don't know some bs, but I'm figuring your parents wouldn't care if you'd stayed with me, right?" I asked already knowing the answer. Sweet peas parents weren't good people the mistreated him all the time and where super neglectful. I mean it's not like my parents were any better but maybe that's why me and sweet pea always felt so connected

"And besides sweets it's not the first time you've spent the night. Don't worry we all good." I said laughing.

"Fine, but I won't be over til like 7 but we can meet at pop around 8 and get some take out. Then head back to your place."

"Sounds like the perfect plan." I said smiling knowing I had won the conversation.

8:30 at Pops
Of course he's late I should've known he'd stand me up for his boys. It's been happening a lot lately him ditching me for he's guy friends. I mean I get it I'm a girl and it is different for us to always be together like we were when we were little. Disappointed in the stand up from sweet pea I lefted and head back home to my empty trailer? Calling him once more
To figure out why he ditched me after the 2nd FaceTime call he finally answered.

"Sweets?"
"Get of me! Stop!" He yelled putting his hands over his face shielding himself.
I heard him shouting and screaming as sounds of punches echoed through the call and his phone laid on grass giving me a view of some older goalies who were attacking him.
"Where are you?!" I questioned putting my shoes back on. Looking at his surroundings and knowing where he was. I ran to my closet grabbing my switch blade and going outside to my motorcycle. No I wasn't aloud to drive it yet but I didn't care. When I pulled up to the quarry I seen 2 older goulies kicking sweet pea who was covered in blood on the ground. Walking up quietly I took my knife out and stabbed one of the guys in the back and kicked the other in the knee bringing him down to the floor quickly I jumped in front of SP holding my knife out.
"Get back!" I yelled threatening them. The goalie stood up from the floor and the other held his bleeding back.

"You little snake! Your gonna regret that!"  He yelled putting his hand out to grab at me but I quickly swiped at his hand stabbing it. Sweat pea had already managed to stand up behind me and ran over to my bike getting onto starting it up.

"Come on let's go!" And with that I ran towards my bike hopping in front of pea taking the wheel and driving off. I felt his arms wrap around my body while blood droplets landed onto my neck. Once we pulled up i got off the bike throwing his arm over my shoulders and dragged him into my trailer throwing him onto the couch as I ran into my bathroom grabbing the first aid kit.

"Hold on sweets I'm comin!" I shouted running over to his resting body. I sat him up with his head wobbling his hand over his nose trying to stop the bleeding.

"Ok come here." I said applying the alcohol to his face rubbing away his blood. Brushing his hair out of his face dabbing the wound with a washcloth.

"Malia...." he said softly looking at me
"Mhm" I replied still bandaging him up

"Thank you for what you did back there. No one has ever done anything like that for me before." He pulled away and grabbing my hands as we sat crisscrossed on my couch facing each other looking into each other's eyes. His beautiful brown eyes and his swollen busted lip. He took my hand and held them inside of my lap and looked at me.

"You know I'm always gonna be here for you. Ya know I like you like I really like and I don't want to ever see you get hurt again. And if it means that I have to stab someone for you I'll do it." I spoke quietly. I felt his soft breath on my lips with each second we moved closer and closer to each other. My heart was pounding so loud I felt like he could hear it.

"I really like you too...." and with that we shared our first kiss in my living room. His lips where so soft and warm on mine. It felt like the kiss had been the best few moments of my life. After a while we were forced to pull away from lack of air. His hands still held mine and our heads resting onto each other.

"Ummmm, I ummmm," I couldn't speak in sentences I was so flustered.

"Ha finally found a way to shut you up." He chuckled smiling at me as I opened my mouth to start to yell at him he grabbed my head once again and pulled me it to our first makeout session which had lasted us the night along with some grouping and grinding on each other but nothing to serious.
"Can I um touch them?" Sweet pea asked nervously as his hand now rested on my hips.
"Ummm ok..." And with that he nervously took off my shirt and touched my perky boobs. He had no idea what to do considering I was the first pair of boobs he'd every touched. But that's as far as we went only being 14 yr olds experimenting with each other's body.
That night me and him being to fall deeper into life be with every touch. The way he pulled at my hair to deepen the kiss and our little experience with this kinda stuff which made us laugh. From that moment on he and I were in love, but with love comes a price, we had just created a nuclear weapon known as 'our relationship' that was lethal to anyone around us.