XXII

.

.

.

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y T W O

.

olivia's point of view

I woke up to the smell of a luxurious smelling breakfast being cooked. By rolling over onto my back and onto Roger's side of the bed which was empty, I knew he was cooking.

I padded out into the kitchen to see a shirtless Roger with boxers on facing away from me at the frypan. I smelt bacon, and I smelt eggs. One thing that turned me off about eating my beloved bacon was if it was cooked in the same pan as the eggs, something in which I could not stand.

I tiptoed my way over to the drummer and wrapped my arms around his waist, kissing in between his shoulder blades, speaking up before he had the chance to.

"Y'know I don't like my bacon if it's cooked in the same pan as your eggs." My raspy voice getting the better of me.

"Good morning to you too, love." Roger said, a slight giggle represented through his tone.

"Good morning Rog." I said, leaning my forehead on his upper back.

"And no, your bacon was cooked in a seperate pan to my breakfast, love. It's in the oven staying warm if you want to go ahead and start eating while this finishes." Roger said, turning away from the pan making me loosen the grip I had on his waist in order for him to lean down to my smaller figure for a morning kiss.

"I wouldn't start eating when there's no toast or bread rolls ready, or start ahead of you on our last breakfast together for two months either." I mumbled, trying to hold back the tears that were prominent in my eyes.

I hadn't stopped crying because I was so happy for the boys to go on tour, yet some of those tears were filled with the upmost sadness, knowing that my brother, my love and my two best friends would be gone for two months before I could come on tour for the last two months.

I had already organised two months off work. They only let me have it off due to my constant dedication to the cafe. They said that I needed to help them out a lot in the next two months if I wanted a paid vacation, not just a two month break.

"You'll be alright without us love." Roger said leaning his forehead against mine.

"Will I though?"

"We'll call so often you might not want to pick up the phone."

"Calling isn't the same though."

"I know it's not, but we'll all have to bare with the pain of not seeing you and the girls for so long."

"I know but-"

"Let's just eat breakfast, I don't need to leave til' two o'Clock and it's only 8 now." He said with a shrug.

"Okay." I said as I turned to assist him with the rest of breakfast.

We had finished preparing breakfast and just sat down when I got this awful pain in my stomach. I winced and Roger noticed this as he put his plate down to aid me.

"What was that for, hm?" He asked as I wrapped my arms around his neck while his rested on my stomach where the pain had been not to long ago.

"I dunno." I said, resuming my seat and beginning to eat my breakfast.

After breakfast, we dumped our plates in the sink and left them until later to wash up, only because we were so lazy and arrogant when it came to chores, if you could even call it that.