Real life

Kendall pov:

"Uhm, hey," I said as I went to Gigi and felt very uncomfortable. That situation was just weird. "Hello, Jenner," she said and my heart broke a little bit. Why not Kendall? 

"Is Jenner your name? What a unique name, isn't it? I'm Gigi's father by the way. Call me Mohamed. Nice to meet you, Jenner." "No, Dad! Oh man, you're embarrassing me. Her name is Kendall." Gigi blushed and rolled her eyes.

Damn, she's so cute. I've definitely fallen for the right girl. "You're so pretty," I said and regreted it in the same time. I heard behind my back that Kylie laughed and Mohamed grinned between us. Gigi just looked at me with her mouth open. "That's the girl you like? Good choice! I would under-" "Dad! Stop talking! Wow. Kendall don't listen to him. He's trying to be funny!" 

She seemed nervous and had bite her lips. I grinned and winked at her. "So you like me?" I asked and went a step towards her. "No I don't. You're the one who wrote I'm not that pretty!" Tears came back in her eyes and I felt so horrible. I wanted to hug her, kiss her and say that I love her. But I can't. She's not mine. 

"Okay, hold up!" Kylie went to us and I raised my eyebrows. Gigi was confused too. "My sister is in love with you, you little stupid girl," she said and leaned over to Gigi. "I was joking. I think you're smarter than Kendall will ever be," she whispered but I could hear every single word. "That's not true! At least I'm good in math!" I defended myself and Gigi really laughed, which made me smile. "Then give her private tutoring and please not Cara anymore."

That was the time where Gigi stopped laughing. "So it's true. You were with Cara!" 

I sighed and saw that Mohamed and Mum are watching us. "Yeah, but she was weird. I didn't do anything with her! Because I'm in fucking love with you and it would feel like cheating. I need you, Gigi. But you blocked me and I couldn't explain. Someone was on my phone and I don't know who!" I didn't want to lose her. If she'll ever move away, my heart will be more broken than it already is. 

Gigi didn't say anything and everything was in silence. "Amen." "What?" I asked Kylie irritated. "Nothing, but your love doesn't say anything," she raised her shoulders for a moment and went with mum in a shop. Mohamed looked between my family and Gigi and me. Then he went after them. Uhm, what?

"Listen, Ken. I.. I can't love you," Gigi looked away from me and I could feel the first tear rolling down. I couldn't handle that anymore. I'm loving her for a long while now and that's what she's saying to me? Why I?

I looked down to my feet and cried more. Suddenly I felt arms around my waist and I realized that the blonde girl was hugging me.

"Kendall, I like you. But you have to understand, even though you weren't that in the messages, that I'm hurted by you. But at the same time I have to thank that person, because maybe that person said the truth. About how you really feel," she mumbled and I didn't let her go out of the hug. I was scared, that that was the only time I would hug her. "Besides that, I found my father because I cried and ran away. I ran away, so my mum could have her little one-night-stands. And that hurts. To know, that no one loves you, except a few people. But I know that my dad loves me too and that he found me - or I him - was the best thing on that day," she added something to her little speak.

"Why can't you love me? Why do you think I would say such words? I'm madly in love with you and it hurts that I can't be with you. I want to wake up next to you, make you some breakfast and wake you up with kisses. Because you would be my princess. And who says a princess needs a prince? Why can't I be your princess? Why can't we be together? Am I not good enough for you?" I sobbed and she took a step away from me, but she was still near me.

It took a minute until she gave me a answer. And that was a answer I didn't want to hear. I wished me I wouldn't had come here.

"Kendall, I'll move away. Travel to Italy or through the world. But the fact is, I'll be away from you."

_______________________________________
Sorry for the long waiting and when there are some mistakes in the text. I hope you like it ❤️ And maybe will come in the next days not an update because I make vacation in the Netherlands with my family. And I have birthday in a few days, so I don't know if I'll update, but I try. If I don't, don't be mad 👀❤️😅