Chapter 2

The next morning Caro got up to an empty bed worrily she started to look around. Then she heard loud whispering coming from the balcony. She hid behind the curtain ease dropping on her husband talking to a unknown person saying "I'll be there by 8pm honey. Caro stood there wondering who was on the other side of  the line. Before her husband could enter the bedroom,  She ran to the door exsited to the stairs and down to the kitchen. PJ went in the room looking for his wife he then went down to the kitchen saw his wife and said "good morning honey". Caro didn't respond he then tried to kiss her but her moved away. PJ asked " is something wrong?" Nothing but I'm just not feeling well responded caro. Ok I'll be in a meeting tonight so I'll be home late. Without saying a word she looked up at him and smile. He then existed the house shouting see you later. Caroline started crying and called rohan to ask if he could come over now. Rohan replied of course I'll be therein 20 mins. Caro went upstairs change her night gown, brushed her teeth and washed her face. Drying her face the door bell rang. She shouted coming COME IN while walking down the stairs. Rohan came in and started walking up the stairs to accompany caro down the stairs. Rohan took a seat on the living room, Caro offered him a cup of coffee. Then Rohan insisted to make it for the both of them. He then went in the kitchen, 5 minutes later he came out with 2 cups of coffee. H  asked "what is it?" She started crying, rohan got up and sat beside her saying "what's wrong?" She started explaining what she over heard her husband saying on the phone this morning. Rohan started to get angry, he started stamping around the room and calling PJ all kind of unkind names. Which Caro was trying to calm him down. He  said "but its true he is an animal how can he have something so precious and take advantage of you." Rohan continued, Caro trying to calm him down shouted on the top of her voice "Rohan stop it and sit down". Like a little puppy hushed up right away and sat down on the sofa, placed his face in his hands while Caro was rubbing his back after a long silence Rohan then looked up at Caro and stared in her eyes then broke the silence "I just don't understand how could he do this to you". Caro was now lost in rohan eyes didn't respond the two were staring at each other for a while they they stared to kiss. For three minutes the two were lost in the chemistry until Caro got to her sense and pushed him away, Caro then ran upstairs and started to cry. Rohan who was frightened sat there like he was frozen in time. It was not after 2 minutes that rohan unfroze and went upstairs to look for Caro who was sitting on the floor crying and her arms around her stomach. Rohan stood there for a couple seconds the he said "are you okay?" Caro looked up at him and said does it look like I'm okay to you. I no different, I was just kissing my best friend and I am pregnant for my husband who god knows where with someone else.  He sat beside her, placed his arms around her apologizes then said I'm here for you. Caro then placed her head on his shoulder of her best friend. "What should I do"? Don't say any thing just watch him and see shat he is going to do he replied. Caro said OK then sat on the bed for a while and  said to her self its a long time someone haven't kiss me like that and why would he kiss me he is my best friend, if  I do this I wouldn't be no better than PJ. She thought a while longer, I'm  going  to see what PJ is going to do and if he don't care about my feelings I'm just going to divorce him and let him be. Is everything okay he asked. I'm fine Caro replied.  Did you like it he asked. Liked what Caro answered. What I did downstairs he said. To be honest I love you as a best friend but I did enjoy it she said. Wanna do it again he asked. Yes but only this one time. Rohan lean over used his left hand to hold Caro hand and the other to hold under chin then they kissed away over an hour on the bed.