Chapter 3

Chapter 3

January 31th

Tasha's house was a frenzy the night before.

During that night, Amy had gone into labour and she had gone to hospital later that night.

She went early in the morning, actually.

She went at one in the morning.

Tasha couldn't believe it.

Mr Wilson went with his wife, obviously, and at eight in the morning, he announced that Amy had delivered a baby girl. Tasha was so proud that she was the aunty to a niece and she couldn't wait to tell Adam. Normally her parents would tell her that it was rude to speak on her phone at the table this early in the morning, but this morning they were willing to make an exception.

"That's great, Tash," Adam groaned into the phone, "but did you have to disturb me from my dream?"

"I did, and it is good how you answered. Did you sleep with your phone?" asked Tasha.

"Sometimes."

That just proved her point. Tasha knew that Adam was in love with his phone. She just laughed.

"What?" said Adam, "I play on my phone before bed and sometimes I fall asleep. Can't help that, can I?"

Tasha laughed again.

"So," Adam continued, "are you happy that you have a niece now? It was only last year when you told me that you wanted one and you got one."

"I know, isn't it great?" replied Tasha.

"It is. When are you going to the hospital?"

"As soon as we are ready."

"Wish I could come but I have some sleep to catch up on."

Tasha laughed, "yeah, yeah, I'll call you later."

"Okay, see you," replied Adam.

"Bye."

With that, Mr and Mrs Miller called their daughter as soon as she was ready and then they went to the hospital. Tasha was excited to see the baby and she hoped that she would look like her sister. Tasha was going to be the best aunty and she would be a better aunty than Isabella.

Tasha knew that she would have been a better aunty because she would be living with the baby all the time, seeing as she wasn't looking at moving out any time soon. She would be given the privileges of babysitting because she would be there.

Tasha hoped that Isabella wouldn't be at the hospital. After a lot of through, she realised that she was extremely mad at Isabella for what she had done and she didn't feel like bumping into her. She didn't want to be angry at her best friend, but she couldn't help it because it wasn't Isabella's secret to tell. Tasha and Emma trusted Isabella with the secret and she broke that trust.

It wasn't right.

When the family arrived at the hospital, it didn't take them long to make it to Amy's room. It was probably because Mr Wilson was waiting at the front of the hospital to lead them in, and Tasha was extremely excited to see the baby. She hoped that Amy would let her hold the baby because Tasha really wanted to. She had never held a baby before, but she had always wanted to.

She couldn't wait.

When Tasha entered Amy's ward, she didn't know what to think when she saw Isabella. Tasha had two options; she could run over and give her best friend a hug, or she could stand at the door and glower at her.