Trailmon vs. Trailmon

What's up all you weirdos, writers, nuts, nerds, and fanfic lovers out there!!! Glad to see you made it this far.

The story is about to get a little more intense as secrets are revealed, a mysterious warrior in black, Erela's beast spirit soon to come, and the dark knight that threatens to take her.

What will happen? Don't ask me I'm making this up as I go.

Let's get to it.

Story start===

We rode the trailmon towards rhe rose morning star, a place that I was almost scared to enter.

"Boy this train is really moving," Takuya commented, "Of course, the scenery is rather boring."

His comment made me think of home. What was Aunt Kayla doing right now? Or my parents for that matter.

"Korikakumon, my very own beast spirit," Tommy said, still excited for his new spirit.

Everyone was happy about getting their beast spirits, but mine was still waiting. I stared at the bracelet Hallamon gave me.

'How will this help me?' I thought.

A little confectionery came through, offering snacks.

"I'll take one!" Zoe said.

"It costs money." Takuya replied. Zoe quickly checked her pockets, but found no money to use.

As the confectionary passed Zoe and onto me and Koji, she noticed my looks and gasped.

"Oh my lady Galaxiamon!" She exclaimed, "It's so wonderful to see you, please, take whatever you choose."

I smiled at the digimon's kindness, "That's very kind of you," I said, then pointed towards Zoe, "But please, I would like you to give your generous offer to my friend Zoe if you could."

The digimon looked towards Zoe and back at me, smiling and nodding. Then she went over to Zoe and offered her a snack.

Zoe smiled, grabbing a candy bar and muffin, then running back to me, engulfing me in a hug.

"Thank you Erela!" She exclaimed.

I laughed as she ended the hug. Then, I noticed something as I took a glance at Bokomon.

Seraphimon's egg looked, how should I say, bright to me. I had a feeling that it wanted to tell me something.

"Bokomon," I grabbed his attention, "May I hold Seraphimon's egg for a moment?"

Bokomom looked hesitant for a moment.

"Oh come on Erela," JP said, waving his hand as if blowing off the idea, "You know as well as the rest of us that Bokomon would never leave the egg."

"Oh hush you!" Bokomon shouted, tunring towards me, "Why would you ask to hold the egg now Erela?"

He walked over towards me, quietly rubbing the egg.

"I just have a feeling," I replied, "So may I?"

Bokomon looked at the egg for a second, then nodded, gently taking the egg out of his belly band and handing it to me.

"Just be gently okay?" He asked, and I promised to be as careful as I could.

As soon as my fingers touched the shell, my bracelet and the symbol on the egg lit up.

A vision came to me. A bright digimon came to sight. A female digimon with the elegance and grace of a queen. She looked beautiful in the dress that wrapped her tightly.