End of the Line

What's up you nerds, nuts, weirdos, writers and fanfic lovers!! We've finally made it to the end of this story.

It's been a lot of fun writing this and reading your comments throughout the whole writing process. Your support gives me the drive to write.

Hope to hear from you all in my other stories! Thanks again!☺🙌.

Story start~~~~~~~~

The red flames consumed us all, knocking us back down into the rubble of the destroyed Trailmon station.

Due to the force, our digimon forms faded, and our data showed. Koji held me tightly, both in a protective grasp, and clutching me in his pain.

I opened my eyes and helped Koji sit up, all while groaning in pain from the fall. At that moment, I felt darkness run around the surface, it was so suffocating.

"Look out!" Tommy shouted, warning us of a broken falling object above.

A cloud of dust was lifted as a broken elevator smashed into the ground.

"Oh no," Takuya said, "That means he's in the real world already. All right, I've had enough!"

Takuya prepared to evolve, but was stopped by Koji's hand before he could execute.

"Takuya, wait." Koji said, stopping the boy, "Don't you remember, Lucemon's invulnerable."

"How could I forget." Takuya replied. I walked up to Koji's side and held his free hand, my fingers trembling at the massive feeling of darkness above on the surface.

"But... we can't just do nothing."

"We can't go charging in like this either."

"Koji is right, Takuya." I said, "Going into battle without a proper plan will do more harm than good to us and the world."

"So what should we do?" Takuya asked.

"Well, why don't you just turn into Susanoomon?" Neemon asked, his question being rewarded by a good snap of his pants by Bokomon.

"You can't just whip up a miracle like that!" Bokomon exclaimed as Neemom shouted in pain.

Takuya's expression became depressed, "He's right, we're done." He walked away from us.

"We're all out of miracles. There's nothing we can do to stop Lucemon. I can't even move this stupid elevator!" He shouted.

I watched Takuya's D-tector fall to the ground as Takuya berated himself and gave up hope.

"I mean who are we kidding? Trying to save the digital world? What a joke! We got beaten every step of the way, and now the same thing happens when we try to save the real world!"

With every word he said, my heart began to pound, not with anger, not with fear. But instead filled with a strong resolve to prove Takuya wrong.

I acted on a whim, walking up to the boy and placing a hand on his shoulder in an attempt to comfort him.

"You can't start blaming yourself for something like this." I said.

"Well I can!" Takuya shouted, standing up and smacking my hand off his shoulder, "It's our fault."

Smack!!!!

The sound rang through the crushed room and echoed off the walls. Takuya stood in shock, staring at my outstretched hand and placing his hand on his red and stinging cheek.

I stared at him with eyes filled with determination.

"How dare you!" I yelled lowering my hand, "How can you just stand there and say things as if you're giving up before you even try to stop him? Lucemom may be powerful, but we've been through countless battles that led up to this final battle for our home! For the digimon's home! This is not the Takuya Kanbara that I know!"