Part 1

Cali we all thought that this was the right place to move too. The place of good weather and safe. But what if the only safest place their is your closet, what if the skies are gray, what if it rains all day but not water but lights that take you if your not careful.
     6 hrs before; "Jared get in the car. "  Mom was calling me from the car.  I walked slowly and turn looking back at this old home that home that I will have too leave to go to California with the guy that my mom cheated my dad with. That home that I love with all my heart. Who would have known that we would go from that perfect family to the worst. We lived our lives like Hippocrates.  "Hurry up Jared we don't got all day." Mom yelled from her seat.  I don't say a word but just walk to the car. "Good bye old home." I say as we then drive away. Leaving that place of good memories and many tears.
     It was quite not just a regular quite but that awkward type that no body likes the one that you want to run away from until...     "So my boy when we go to Cali we gonna hit the beach so you can get some ladies." That made the whole situation of the silence worse I had no response at all. My mom slapped his arm. I mean are you kidding me I didn't even want to come, am even planing my escape and you want me to go see girls in bikinis!  "Honey I know that you...you don't get along with Chad but try." Still I don't give her any response at all like her when I asked her why she did what she did.  Also how can she expect me to get along with the guy that hurt and broke this once happy family! Yeah am totally going to give my mom the gold medal for best man looker and am going to love the new guy. How can I?
    It's night we have to sleep in the car not the most comfortable yet at least the guy didn't convince my mom to put me in the trunk that way they can have privacy. I can't sleep here so I go out for some fresh air. I don't want to be here I want to be with dad I want to be happy. I don't even know why the judge agreed  to leave me with my mom if she left my dad for a guy she would leave me too. I know that the things will worsen.  I can just imagine a year from now my mom will want me to call "brother"  the child she will end up having. Even worst she will forget that I exist.