Part2

"mom...dad pleas don't leave me alone come back." It's cold realy cold I don't know what to do am lonely am sad. The days are all going by sooner than what I thought,  I don't want to be left alone in the world in all the destructions and all the screams of pain. I don't want to live in guilt any more.
     2hrs before; we are here finally in his home it is huge yet I don't want to feel comfortable in this place for I'm in the den of the lions. "So this is going to be your room." I gotta admit that the room is big and it was painted my favorite color red. I then turn around to say good night to my mom. They leave in the blink of an eye and the loneliness fills the room. I have this really bad feeling about  this, feeling that something bad is going to happen. Something that will hurt me in some way. Mabye am just over thinking but mabye i can be correct. I lay on my bed and fall asleep fast.
    "No... noooooooo!" I awake from my sleep that horrible nightmare I hear a noise it's the door, I cover my self up like a little kid in the blankets. Could it be a monster, the boogi man, or it can just be my mom and I'm acting like a whimp. I then feel something getting on the bed "Mo..." Something, someome covered my mouth. "Shhh." It was him, the guy that brought us here he then touches my legs. "Look Jared my little boy what about if we have a little fu...Ahhh...u little!" I bit his hand that was my only hope form this thing that was going to happen. I was so afraid. Ithought that this man was only into my mom. Yet with this me and my mom can go back home "Jared what did you do...come here babe let me help you."  What? Hold on a moment is she blind it was him and now am the guilty one!? Then she leaves the room thinking that am the one to blame.  Then the door opens. I thought that my mom would come back and say, "Jared you were right, let's leave this place" but she says, "will talk about this tomorrow." The door slams and leaves me alone. I cry "son, crying doesn't make you a girl but it makes you stronger." Those word rome in my head the words that my father once said. That's why I will cry until the sun goes up. Why did my life have to change in the blink of an eye.