Eleven

11 | goodnight n go

Audrey woke up on Wednesday morning with a downhearted feeling due to Ryan leaving later this morning. Ryan's arm draped over Audrey's waist again, which gave her such a sense of protection. Audrey struggled to get out of Ryan's grasp but she eventually slipped out successfully and headed to the bathroom. Audrey started on her morning routine, firstly washing her face attempting to wake herself up before moving onto her hair. A few moments later Ryan grogily walks in stopping behind Audrey.

"Morning sleepyhead." Audrey greets straightening a piece of her hair and letting it fall into place. "You sure snore a lot." Audrey cracked a joked setting down her straightener.

"Sorry." Ryan softly smiles admiring the true and pure beauty right in front of him. He gently swoops his arms around Audrey's waist.

"It's alright, I made you run a lot yesterday." Audrey chuckles remembering Ryan accompanying her on her evening run with Vader yesterday.

"Don't remind me, my legs feel like jello this morning." Ryan smiled as Audrey finished up her hair.

"I'll leave you to get ready." Audrey unplugs her starightener. "I'll go start on some breakfast." Audrey walks out to the kitchen preparing a nice easy breakfast. Vader scratches at the door wanting to be let out. Audrey quickly shooed him out before turning her attention back to making breakfast. As Audrey finished up, she noticed Ryan's phone, that was left on the counter charging,  the screen lighting up with an incoming text from somebody. "Hey, your phone is buzzing." Audrey points out as Ryan entered in to the room.

"It's just Chase." Ryan rolled his eyes still pissed off about their conversation earlier in the week. "I do not want to face him this weekend." Ryan huffs deleting the text from his lock screen. His facial expression softens as he looked up at Audrey intenly listening to him while piling breakfast onto a plate.

"Just don't do anything stupid if you do happen to run into him." Audrey warned. "You need to focus on your race and not his, but if you happened to crash Chase on accident, I would not complain."

"Straight forward are we?" Ryan laughs as Audrey places down his filled plate in front of him.

"Straight forward sounds too bossy, I'd prefer honest opinion."

| 1   H O U R   L A T E R  |

Audrey and Ryan arrived at the airport with heavy hearts. Both didn't want to leave each other's presence. But they had completely separate lives. Audrey didn't want to come to terms with that they were two people with extremely different and busy jobs. It consummed her mind and she feared the worst considering a long distance "relationship" with Ryan.

"What's on your mind?" Ryan nudges her shoulder seeing Audrey was upset by something. "Whatever it is, we'll figure that out together."

"Nothing, just sad you're leaving." Audrey quickly came up with an excuse not to tell him the real truth.

"I am sad too, don't worry, but we'll be back with each other before we even know it." Ryan reassured as they reached the security gate. "I'll see you, okay?"

"Okay." Audrey smiled. "Call me when you land safely."

"I will." Ryan smiled pulling her into his embrace. "I am already counting down the time." Ryan pulls his head back getting a full view of Audrey's face. Ryan pecked her soft lips as he heard his plane was now boarding.

"See ya." Audrey replied feeling his grasp leave her body. Audrey stands back making sure Ryan got through security to his gate alright. Ryan disappeared and blended into the crowd. Audrey turned with a sigh and headed out ready to start her busy day the studio. Upon arrival at the studio, Audrey phones buzzes with a text from Ryan.

From Ryan: nothing will come in between us, I promise.

"Aw that's cute." Madison peeked over her shoulder.

"Hey, privacy much?

"I am your best friend, you do not get much of that." Madison shrugged snatching Audrey's phone away. Madison's happy and devious face quickly dispersed as another message came through Audrey's phone.

"What?" Audrey questioned quickly taking her phone back.

From Chase: Can we talk?