Pagpapalinaw

: Authors Note ( June 12, 2021)

Hi there! You may now read this book in DREAME! Link will provided or see attached picture above! No words can explain how grateful I am on this story! let's witness Nicollo and Melody chapters together! See you in Book 2!

Anygays, Happy 704,599 Reads!

-0-

I know you all didn't expect me to drop all the chapters and to finish it sa isang bagsakan but i had to do it! I hope you like this version compare to the original because I did a lot of research and advice on this one. 

I had to do this while having online class and work at the same time and I am so sorry for not even following my update schedule because i have no sense of promise. sorry.

this book was created by imaginative mind when I was second year high school and right now I am clearly amaze how pervert yet created I was. lol. I was just 12-13 years old back then that's why I had to completely revise this to save my face for future reference and right now I am almost 22 years old and pursuing my Graduate Studies soon and working as government employee. It's overwhelming that I had this memories from my childhood and thank you so much for 697k reads! (as of April 16, 2021)

both the 12 year old me and the 21 year old me are so proud and happy how this account and story went and achieved.

For now, I am going to finish this book one of Nerd's Bedmate and see you sa next book nila Melody at Nicollo!

-kebsxx

----

The Fore-player (Book 2 of Nerd's Bedmate) here: https://w.tt/33pUb62

You can read the full version of Nerd's Bedmate with Special Chapters at DREAME:https://bit.ly/3h78eWg

YOU CAN CATCH ME ON FACEBOOK!www.facebook.com/kebs.dreame

YOU CAN CATCH ME ON TWITTER! @writingkebs

FULL UPDATE OF BOOK 2 WILL BE POSTED ON DREAME! catch me there!

Nerd's Bedmate (SPG) REVISED 2021जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें