Chapter 1: The Plan

-𝕒𝕥 𝕌𝔸 𝕙𝕚𝕘𝕙-
All the teachers gather into the meeting room after principal Nezu requested their presence.

"You guys are probably wondering why I gathered you guys in such short notice ," spoke principal Nezu.
"This must be important if this meeting is so last minute," responded All Might.
"Mhm, I've just gotten word that All For One and all the villains that have been imprisoned have been broken out of jail and is now back with the league of villains," said Nezu.
"Well this isn't good," responded Mr. Aizawa.
"No it most certainly is not. With All For One on the loose and back with the league of villains our kids are in danger... especially that one student, Katsuki Bakugo."
"Well what do you suppose we do, yes having the kids on campus makes it easier to protect them but the warpping villain can easily warp into one of our kids dorm and kidnap them under our nose," said Midnight.
"I want to send all the kids away, I have a friend in Ishgar, well Fiore in fact. We can send the kids to Fiore until this problem have been solved," suggests Nezu.
"Wait, if I'm not mistaken, but aren't we not allowed in Ishgar?" Aizawa asks.
"Under normal circumstances yes but if you are escorted by someone from Ishgar or are given a pass you are allowed to go," says Nezu.
"So then what's the plan, is your friend going to escort us to Fiore?" asks Midnight.
"My plan is to send each of the classes to a separate guild to be protected. My friend, the king, will send each guild master to come to escort the kids to their guild halls," says Nezu.
"That sounds like a plan, and then all of the teachers stay here to help get rid of the villains," says All Might.
"Not exactly, I want the teachers to escort their kids to Fiore and stay and watch over them," says Nezu.
"Oh great, I was hoping to get a break from the kids," complained Aizawa.
"Awe come on Aizawa, I know you care for those kids," says Midnight.
"Not one bit," Aizawa says.
"It's settled, we will tell the kids in the morning to pack and prepare to leave. The guild masters will arrive at 3:00 to take the kids back to their guild halls," states Nezu.

The teachers all leave the meeting room and head to their rooms. Tomorrow they must prepare their kids for the most important trip they will be going on.

-𝔸𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕚𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕝 𝕘𝕦𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝-
*the guild doors swing open*

"We're back haha!" exclaims Natsu.
"Aye sir!" says Happy as he flies in after Natsu.
"Does he always have to announce our return after a mission," says Lucy annoyed.
"That's Natsu for ya, loud and obnoxious," says Gray.
"What was that ice prick," states Natsu.
"I said you're loud and obnoxious, flame brain," Gray responds.
"You wanna go," Natsu says setting his fists on fire.
"Bring it on," states Gray holding his hands in his ice make position.
"Cut it out," yells Erza as she knocks the two of them together.
"Yes ma'am," they say in unison.
"Welcome back team Natsu," Mira says as she giggles. "The master was waiting for you guys to return, he said he has an announcement to make."
"Hmm, I wonder why he had to wait for all of us to be here," says Lucy.

*master makarov walks to the front of the guild*

"My children, I was just sent a request by the king himself. We are to house and protect the kids of the famous hero school in Japan," states Makarov.
"Famous hero school? In Japan?" Natsu asks.
"Japans a country on the continent of Asia," says Lucy. "Over there about 80% of the population has developed a quirk and have devoted their lives to becoming hero's."
"Ohhhhh... I still don't get it," says Natsu. Lucy shakes her head at Natsu
"Over in Japan a league called the league of villains have been on the rise, causing a threat to this school in particular for being associated with the number one hero All Might," explains Makarov. "Recently all their members that have been imprisoned have been broken out and are on the loose. This is a threat to the students of UA. Their principal wants to transfer them over to Fiore to keep them safe until the league has been stopped."
"And because we are the strongest guild we have been requested to protect them," says Erza.
"Yes, well at least 1 class. There are multiple classes and we have been asked to house Class 1A, the strongest first years," says Makarov.
"Oh I see, so we will only be housing a portion of the schools students," Lucy states.
"I will be leaving tomorrow evening to escort them back here, each one of you will be assigned a student to keep watch over," says Makarov. "Now go get some rest my children, you have a long day ahead of you."

Everyone leaves the guild and heads to their homes.