Chapter 2: The Transfer

-𝕒𝕥 𝕌𝔸 𝕙𝕚𝕘𝕙-
In the class 1A dorms the kids are just now waking up and getting ready for class. They all head over and meet in their home room class where some big news awaits them.

"Everyone please sit in your seats I have an announcement," states Aizawa. The students take their seats and quiet down.
"Now I need you guys to pay attention, this is very important. All For One and the villains that were imprisoned have been broken out and are now back with the league," explains Aizawa. "That being said, since they have all been reunited it is no longer safe for you guys here. We have gotten the 'okays' from your parents to send you guys somewhere else where you guys will be safe."
"WHAT?!?!" the entire class shouts.
"Wait we are being transferred?? To where??" asks Kirishima panicked.
"You guys are being sent to a guild in Fiore, the rest of the classes are being sent to guilds as well but you all will be seperated," Aizawa says.
"So we are being split up from the rest of the school?" Uraraka asks.
"Correct, now the guild masters will be arriving at 3:00 to pick you guys up so you better start packing. Oh and one more thing, each of you will be assigned a guild member to stick with for your own protection. Fiore is a strong kingdom with strong villains, stronger than the ones here. But the members of the guilds are trained to deal with them so you guys will be perfectly safe," says Aizawa. "Now go on and make sure to be back here no later than 2:55, I don't want to make the guild masters wait."

Aizawa leaves the classroom and the kids in their thoughts.

"So now what. We are being sent to an unknown country and we are informed this 7 hours before we leave. We don't even have time to say goodbye to our families," says Uraraka.
"This is crazy," responds Midoriya.
"Quit your complaining, it's annoying!" states Bakugo angrily.
"Dude stop being so rude, everyone's in shock right now," says Kirishima.
"Yeah well whether we like it or not we are being transferred so we just gotta deal with it," says Bakugo. He then storms out of the classroom to head to his dorm to pack.
"Hey! Wait up idiot," Kirishima yells and chases after him.
"We should all go pack, who knows how long we'll be gone," says Iida.
"Yeah you're right, let's go," responds Midoriya.

The rest of the class 1A kids head to their dorms to pack for this journey they are being sent on. Once everyone is packed they all head back to the classroom at 2:55 to wait for the guild master to arrive and escort them to the guild hall.

"Hey does anyone know where Aoyama is?" asks Mina.
"Beats me, I didn't see him leave his dorm and he didn't come with the guys when we finished packing," says Sero.
"I bet you he's stuck trying to pack his disco ball in his suit case," says Denki jokingly. The entire class laughs. "But now that you mention Aoyama missing, I don't see Bakugo or Kirishima either."
"I never would of expected Bakugo to be the last person here," responds Asui.

Just then Bakugo, Kirishima and Aoyama walk in through the door.

"What were you guys doing, huh? You guys were almost late," states Iida.
"Whatever, I'm here aren't I," says Bakugo annoyed. He goes to sit down in his seat.

The class starts to talk as they wait for the guild master to arrive. 5 minutes later there is a knock on the classroom door.

"Come in," says Aizawa. In walks in principal Nezu.
"So sorry to disturb you but your guys guild master has arrived. They are waiting for you in the field outside of the school. Follow me," Nezu says. The class follows Nezu to the field outside of the school where they see someone standing there.
"Students meet master Makarov of Fairy Tail. He will be escorting you to his guild hall," stated Nezu.
"It's a pleasure to meet you all, I am looking forward to getting to know you all," says Makarov. "Now I'm sure you guys have been informed that you will be paired with one of guild members. Make sure to not wander off without your member. Now off to Fairy Tail we go."
"Thank you for doing this, it means a lot," says Nezu.
"It is my pleasure, anything to help," responds Makarov.

Everyone says goodbye to principal Nezu. Makarov pulls out a magical teleporter lacrama and everyone disappears and is off to start their journey in Magnolia, home of Fairy Tail.