Chapter 4: The Time to Train

-𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘-
*uraraka wakes up and walks out into the main room*
"Good morning Uraraka, how'd you sleep," says Lucy smiling. She's in the kitchen cooking breakfast
"Good morning Lucy, I slept just fine. That make shift bed was very comfortable," responds Uraraka. "Wow breakfast smells amazing."
"Thanks, just a warning, any minute we will have a visitor," says Lucy.
"A visitor?" Uraraka says.

Just then Lucy and Uraraka can hear the window open and then footsteps towards them.

"Morning Luce!" Natsu exclaims.
"Aye sir!" says Happy.
"Told you Uraraka. They always stop by for breakfast," says Lucy.
"Yup, you got any yummy fish?" asks Happy drooling.
"Of course Happy," she tosses him a fish. "Here you go."
"Yummy!"
"Ugh it's too early for this," says Bakugo groaning.
"It's never to early for breakfast," responds Natsu. Lucy giggles.
"How did you sleep last night?"
"I slept just fine," Natsu says.
"I wasn't asking you, I was asking Bakugo," says Lucy.
"It was fine until someone kept SNORING!" he says angrily.
"I don't snore!" Natsu says.
Lucy giggles. "You snore like a dragon."
"Hmph."
"Well anyways, breakfast is served," says Lucy. They all eat breakfast and then walk to the guild hall.
"Good morning everyone," says Erza. "Are you guys ready to head out?"
"Yup I'm all ready to go," says Lucy.
"Wait go where?" asks Uraraka. Mr. Aizawa walks over.
"What did you guys think that this was just going to be a vacation. You guys are going to head out to go train with some of the Fairy Tail members," says Aizawa.
"Wait we are training?" asks Kirishima. He walked over with Gajeel.
"Yup, now get ready to head out and prepare for some of the hardest training you'll ever go through. These guys train harder then we do. I'm hoping with this training you guys will be well prepared for if the league ever tries to attack back home."
"Darn and I was hoping to relax," says Denki.
"Don't worry this will be fun training, we are going to a beach specifically to let wizards train but relax at the same time," responds Mira.
"Now let's all get ready to head out," states Erza. "For the students who didn't grab their bags go grab them now and meet us back here, we will head out once everyone's back."

Everyone heads back to their houses to grab their bags. They then head back to the guild hall and prepare to leave.

"I didn't think that we'd be going somewhere or at least this soon," says Uraraka.
"That's a wizards life for ya. We are constantly leaving to go on a new job request," responds Lucy.
"That sounds tiring and repetitive," Momo says.
"Each job brings a new adventure and new memories, so it's not all that bad," Gray responds.
"Ain't that the truth," says Happy.
"Well if everyone is here, let's head to the train station," Erza says.
"THERES NO WAY IN HELL IM GETTING ON THAT THING," Natsu yells.
"Natsu, how else are we supposed to get there?" Lucy asks.
"Happy can fly us," Natsu responds.
"I can only fly one person at a time, remember," says Happy.
"Then you can take trips, hehe," says Natsu.
"Natsu, you're riding the train and that's final," states Erza. She starts dragging him by the ear.
"Nooooooooo," Natsu yells.
"What's his problem?" asks Todoroki.
"Natsu just has horrible motion sickness, all dragon slayers do so Wendy, Gajeel and Laxus won't have the easiest time riding the train either," says Gray.
"That sounds horrible," says Midoriya.
"It's no fun getting motion sickness!" Uraraka exclaims. "I get motion sick when I float myself."
"Anyways we should follow them. Who knows what Erza could do to poor Natsu," says Mira.
"Right," everyone says in unison.

Everyone heads out to the Magnolia train station. Once they arrive they all board the train and settle down in their seats. The train leaves the station and they all are on their way to the training beach.
"Mmm I think imma be sick," says Natsu.
"Kyaaa not on me," screams Lucy.
"Could you guys be anymore noisy," grumbles Bakugo.
"Don't be so rude Bakugo, can't you see that he's sick," Kirishima says.
"Can't he be sick any quieter," says Bakugo.
"Sheesh, okay Bakugo," responds Kirishima.
"Erza is going to put the smack down on that kid, I can already see it," Levy says laughing.
"I wouldn't be surprised if she does," says Mira.
"Bakugo deserves it," says Ojiro.
"Totally! That guy just doesn't know when to shut up. He's always going on and on about how he's so much better than everyone else, it's annoying," Denki says.
"I HEARD YOU," yells Bakugo. Everyone laughs.

The train finally comes to a stop at the station. Natsu runs off the train.
"OH SWEET BELOVED GROUND," Natsu says.
"Ok c'mon Natsu let's get moving," says Lucy. Everyone laughs and heads to the hotel. Once they get there Erza walks up to the front counter to check everyone in. She then walks back with the room keys.
"Now we have to decide who rooms with who. 4 people can stay in a room together," says Erza. "For those who are partnered with the oposite sex will have the rooms that are connected by a door so they are still close but not sharing the same room."
"Erza, me Uraraka, Momo and you can share a room," responds Lucy. "If that's ok with you guys."
"Yeah that's fine by me," Uraraka says smiling.
"I'm ok with it," responds Momo.
"Ok then, it's settled, in the first room will be us 4," says Erza. She hands Lucy one of the room keys. "And to keep most of our team together: Natsu, Gray, Bakugo, and Todoroki will room as well."
"WHAT?!?! I CANT ROOM WITH GRAY," yells Natsu.
"YEAH I CANT ROOM WITH THAT FLAME FOR BRAIN," responds Gray.
"Are you opposing to my plan?" Erza asks stern.
"N-no ma'am," they respond in unison.
"What a bunch of wimps," says Bakugo. "Who's scared of a woman."
"She's not a woman man, she's a monster," says Natsu.
"Natsu, don't be rude! Erza is not a monster," Lucy says.
"No it's ok Lucy, let him believe what he wants," says Erza.
"Wow these people are... scary," Midoriya says shakily.
"They're interesting for sure," responds Todoroki.
Erza hands Gray and Natsu each a key to their room. "Now who else is gonna room?" Erza asks.
"Me, Mira, Cana, Ojiro, Midoriya and Aoyama will take the combined room," says Levy. Erza hands them the keys to their rooms.
"Juvia and Asui can share with Wendy and Jiro," says Juvia.
"Tokoyami and I can share with Laxus and Kaminari," Freed says.
"We can share with Bickslow and Shoji," says Elfman.
"Sounds good," says Sato.
"Okay," says Bickslow.
"Me and Iida can share with Droy and Koda," says Jet.
"Okay, that leaves Mest and Sero to room with Romeo and Mineta," says Erza. She then hands everyone else their keys. "Now let's all head up to our rooms and get settled. Tomorrow is a free day and then we will start training."
Everyone heads up to their rooms and gets settled. A day of fun awaits them tomorrow.

(Omg I'm so sorry about not posting this chapter sooner!! School has been so stressful lately, but summer is coming soon and I will be posting more then)