9

When I woke up I was still holding Milana tight and my shirt was wet meaning she probably was up crying all night.

"Mila?" I called to see if she was up.

"Y-Yes" she answered making me shake my head.

"What was the point in holding you all night if you didn't go to sleep anyways?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry Stokeley I'm scared" she told me.

"Can you just talk to me and rub my back?" She asked me making me sigh but nod.

"What do you want me to talk about?" I asked her.

"It doesn't matter" she told me making me nod again.

"When I was 9 I met this sweet little girl, she was always nice to me even when everyone said I was weird but when we were turned 13 that sweet little girl started to drift away from me."

"She stopped spending so much time with me and stopped paying attention to me when we turned 17 she stopped talking to me completely because of a light crush that I had her."

"Even though this girl started treating me like shit I still had love for her and would always show it no matter what because I still remember her being that sweet little girl who would help me with anything."

When I looked down she was sleeping, her breathing slow and steady.

I continued to rub her back though and listen to what was playing on the tv until it was safe to slip away which I did and went downstairs to fix me something to eat but I soon heard screaming making me pause.

"Help me!" She yelled as I ran back into the room only to see her fighting the air while she cried.

I didn't know what to do so I just got back in the bed and wrapped my arms around her making her open her eyes.

"Why'd you leave me Stokeley?" She asked as she started to cry again.

"I'm sorry Mila I was hungry" I told her.

She still cried though which was scary because I've never seen her so weak.

I picked her up and carried her with me to get something to eat. She wrapped her arms and legs around me which is something that I always wanted her to just do but with different circumstances.

I grabbed a hot pocket for both of us and put them in the microwave while she stayed quiet.

I rubbed her ack while we waited.

"It's okay."

Update

3/30/2019

3/30/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕