The best of the best

Before you read it I strong recommend for you read the book description, for you be able to understand the background of this legion and Arthur's background.

Arthur's POV:

Every thing was normal for the delta squad. Another mission accomplished with no casualties and with the expected result. Perfection. I was cleaning my gear lost on my thoughts, when I saw a figure getting into my room trying to be quiet as possible and staying of the light, I didn't lost a second grabbed my twin DC-17 that I didn't start cleaning yet and said in a low voice: "One more step and you will have two extra holes on your head." The figure stopped moving for a second, and not for my surprise I heard a well known voice saying "Dang it! I'll never be able to snick on you Commander, will I?" I lowed my blaster and answered "Not even in your dreams Omega. Now have a sit, I suppose that you want to talk about our last mission am I right ?" Omega step at the light range and walked to the chair close to me. After he got his sit Omega said "Not really Arthur. Just came to see if you want to grab a bite" after a short pouse he continued "But in the way I know you, probably you won't until you finish cleaning your gear. So I'll just sit hear and wait for you. If that's okay sir." I nodded and put my DC-17 on the table and turn back my attention to my DC-15a blaster rifle and said "It won't take me long vode."

After 15 minutes cleaning my gear and talking with Omega I got done with it. After that we started our way to get some food. But before we make it my com link start beeping. I look at Omega and said "It's general Yoda. Can't miss this one vode. I'll catch you later, and please don't start a fight with the ARC's again." He started laughing and answered "I'll do my bast Commander. This ARC's di'kuts can't keep their mouth close! I'll see you commander, hopefully with a mission." I just nodded while I put my helmet to answer General Yoda. "Commander Arthur from the Delta squad speaking" I start hearing the General voice on my helmet " Commander Arthur, a mission for you we have. Dangerous it's." After a short stop he continued "Meet us for the briefing you must. Two ours you have, get a ship you need. At the Jedi temple you must be" I got a little exited with the news and answered "Understood General, I'll be at the Jedi temple the fastest I can sir." With that he ended the call.

After that I started to run around to get my full gear and a few ration cubes because I would not have time to share a worm meal with Omega unfortunately. After I double checked my entire gear I start running to the gunship that would take me to the Jedi temple. Close to the gunship a few troopers got in attention with my approach. So I yield "At easy troopers." After I got in the gunship I asked to the clone pilot "Hey vode, how long to the Jedi temple?" And he answered "30 minutes at most sir!" I nodded a thank you for him and went sit whit my legs outside the dor way that was open. And I started watching Coruscant from the left side of the gunship.

Authors note: Next chapter will be up soon, I hope y'all are enjoying! Please comment and leave a vote that helps a lot!
Btw Captain Rex, Anakin and Ashoka will be introduced
into the next chapter. And also a few other members of the Jedi Council
Espacial thanks for AlphaMidnigh for help me on it ! Go and check her books!