---INTRODUCTION---

Well let me introduce, I am Allison Wistaria, the 16 years old daughter of the richest man in the city of New York. Yes, you guessed it right I am the daughter of Richard Wistaria but let's talk about it later. I am the youngest member of my family but that not even the worst part the actual scary part is that I have five elder protective brothers you know what scratch that let me reframe, I have five elder OVERPROTECTIVE brothers. I get it every brother is protective of their sister but when you have five brothers your life becomes a true adventure. They pamper me and give me everything I desire no matter what.

Vincent Wistaria or Vin the eldest of the Wistaria siblings, the heir of the Wistaria Industries, and one of the world's top businessmen. He is 24 and single with no love interest. Vin is like my lifeline and I love him to death I share everything with him and I mean it. He is the strictest member of the house and has a very short temper. if I want something I have to take his consent and dads of course, if Vin says yes then I get what I want, if he doesn't then I don't the best part is he never says no to me.

The next in line is Brian Wistaria he is 23 and also works in the family business but he mostly handles the work outside NY. He is a bit more laid back as compared to Vin and the bond between me and him is also strong like mine and Vins despite the location differences sometimes. He is a workaholic and available for taking.*Cue to all the single ladies in the house.

Coming up next is Edward Wistaria he is 19 and is still completing college. He is the mature and smartest member of the family. He has no interest in the business and is studying law at Columbia University. Well, he did got selected in Harward law but he had his reasons for not joining and believe it or not the reason was me.

The forth is Scott Wistaria, he 17 so a year older than me, and is still in high school. He is in love with soccer and also our school's team captain. He is the joker of our family as we like to call him cause he can make you laugh in any situation. He always has my back and in school, a person might end up with broken bones if they try to even talk to me the wrong way." Serious"isn't the word for him unless its about soccer or me.

The fifth one is my twin brother Ryder Wistaria he also goes to the same school and is the biggest player and I mean not only in soccer but girls too. But I know that he has his eyes set only on one girl *cue insert a wink and evil laugh here. Even though me and him are twins we don't share the same birthday cause he is 2 minutes older than me and he was born at 11:59 on 30 March while I was born on 12:01 on 31 March and I kinda like it this way.

So these are my brothers I love them all to the moon and back and I know they love me too. All of us are super close and why not, I mean we are family right, and family comes first and you don't betray family.

Anyway moving on, next comes my dad Richard Wistaria, he is the biggest softie when it comes to our family and me being the only daughter he loves me way too much and well you know the fact right, a daddy's baby girl always remains his baby. But in the business world, he is a totally another person he is like the embodiment of the perfect businessman.

My mom Stacy Wistaria, will most probably be the sweetest and the most stunning person you would know. She is like my best friend and most of the time behaves like a teenager herself. But, don't let this image fool you cause when she gets angry the whole family is scared of her even my dad, which in my opinion is quite funny actually. When neither my brothers nor my dad listens to me then I go to mom cause her verdict is final when she is angry. She is a famous fashion designer and owns her own fashion /clothing line.

So this is our crazy family. Everyone believes that our family is perfect but boy, they are wrong like every other family we have our problem but in the end, we all are in this together and we somehow always make it to the top.

Although most people think my life is a fairy tale but the truth is is it's not I have a past too one even most of my brothers are not aware of. But this year all the betrayals, secrets, truth all are about to change cause my past seems to have come back to make my life hell but I guess little did I know that your past never leaves you and always finds a way to catch up with you.

But I am not gonna let it I am strong enough to defend myself and the people I love. I will not loose and make it back to the top cause I owe it to the people who believe in me. I will not wait for someone to come and save I can do that myself cause I believe I myself and even though my past hurt me in the worst ways possible it still made me stronger than I already was and nothing or no one can bring me down this time. After all-

"FAIRY TALES ARE NOT ABOUT WAITING AND FINDING THE PRINCE OF YOUR DREAMS AND BEING WITH HIM FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WHILE LEAVING YOUR PROBLEMS BEHIND.

THEY ARE ABOUT FACING ALL YOUR PROBLEMS, FEARS, AND CHALLENGES WHILE LOOKING AT THEM STRAIGHT IN THE EYES AND THE RISING LIKE A PHOENIX..........."

-ACE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLOO!! READERS !!!

If the intro is up then you know what it means...

It's my BIRTHDAY!!!!

Someone, please give everyone a cake and claps, please.

Please give this book a star and make my birthday even more special

LOVE YA ALL!! ;)

READ, SHARE, VOTE, AND COMMENT.