-------CHAPTER-2-------

---ALLISON'S POV--

Driving along the familiar neighborhood I felt happy and a full-blown smile reached my lips as I saw my home but Scott, on the other hand, let out a few colorful words as he realized it was time to pay the piper.....

The Wistaria Mansion aka my home came into full view and I pulled in through the gigantic metals gates while the security let us through recognizing my car. I circled around the fountain and stopped directly in front of the main entrance. The grin never left my face as I turned towards Scott to see him freaking out.

"Damn! I really should have thought this through. Ali..." he turned towards me gave me the famous Wistaria puppy dog eyes and said, "you know i love you right? please help you dear loving brother out. Please, please, please, pleeease!!"

"Brother I love you too but you brought this upon yourself you should have told them about me coming back"

"I know that ok?! But come on I just wanted eager to see my baby sister. It's not a crime! "he said dramatically with weird hand gestures.

 I just shook my head at him and got out of the car. Scott sulked but followed the suit. 

Damn! it feels so good to be back home. Honestly, there is no place in the world that can make you feel at peace other than your own home. 

I turned and gave my brother a full-blown smile much to his misery and ran through the gates of the house which was held open by a staff member. I ran straight to the family living room near the kitchen knowing everyone will be there as today was a Sunday. As expected my entire family other than Brian as he is out on a business AGAIN (cue insert eye-roll)and Scott, of course, was sitting together watching some random movie.

 I silently tiptoed my way inside the room and suddenly yelled, "SO EVERYONE FORGOT ABOUT ME SO SOON, HUH? startling everyone.

"Ali !!!" a chorus of screams were heard from around the room and I was tracked to the floor by my three brothers not so heavy brothers in their combined effort to hug me. (For anyone who didn't catch on sarcasm guys) 

"C--Can-'t breathe" I said breathlessly. 

Luckily dad came to my rescue "Alright enough everyone leave my daughter alone and let me see her."

Thankfully my brothers released me from that death trap they call a hug. Allowing my lungs to feel the refreshing feeling of oxygen again while muttering their apologizes under their breaths. 

"Princess," dad said and opened his arms and I ran straight into them .

" I missed you so much dad"

 "Not more than me Princess," he said while hugging me back.  

"Oh! ya right so no one missed me " my mom said with her hands on her hip and a fake angry expression. I chuckled and ran straight to mom engulfing her in a bear hug.