Rules

My admin is TheRealBlackWidow67, she can accept forms, reservations and all that jazz! Show her some love, and be respectful!

one

Ok, I know my teaser had terrible grammar but it looked more uniform like that. Being said, I'd hate if you were to follow that small example and have terrible grammar or spelling. Password 1 is to tell me your timezone and the current time there in 24 hr time, please please please 24 hr time! The way I expect you to roleplay is something like this:

"Hey, no need to worry! We'll be fine, I'm sure of it." Rachel said with a soft smile, looking right into Mara's eyes reassuringly. She leaned forward to hug her, hoping Mara would understand and calm down.

K, do you get it? None of the following:

"Ugh, fine" she said

"Ughfine"shesaid

"Ugh fin" she sad

She was sad.

Nu-uh, none of that

two

My royals will all be pansexual babies so anyone can go for them, that being said, all sexualities are accepted and if you don't like that then honestly f*ck off

three

On that note, please censor all swearing. That, annoyingly, includes the word k*ll. Now, atm I'm on a laptop so there are other ways to do it, but right now I can only use asterisks so yeah.

four

One very, very important rule, RESPECT. If I've let you be part of this rp, that means you've done good, and I congratulate that. Now, that doesn't mean you can go around being the all-powerful assh*le numero uno. Password 2 is to tag 3-5 ppl! If you do be disrespectful, you'll be kicked out of the roleplay, though you might get one chance to correct it if you're lucky. Do not even try to piss me off, it wastes everyone's time and patience.

five

Please, please, please, please do not bring stupid drama into the rp. Outside drama is the stupid drama I'm talking about, and no one really wants that here.

six

Please, I'm fine with tagging, but not all the time. I may or may not be a hypocrite but I'll change that and you guys should too (if you do it, otherwise good on ya Sonya).

seven

Please use () (()) [] [[]] or some other brackets on both ends of your statement if you're going to talk about stuff outside of what your character(s) are saying. E.g:

(Hi!)

NOT

Hi!

(Hi!

//Hi!

I get it if it's a typo, but try to avoid it please and thank you

eight (jesus I have so many this is sad)

If you use a faceclaim, please give me a real-life actor/actress/model/singer! No anime characters, no videogame characters, and no tumblr or instagram beauties! I get it, they're pretty, but I want someone who most people can search up and know who they are almost immediately thereafter.

nine (I promise we're almost done!)

No OP characters, please and thank you! They're just no fun, whatsoever. No god-like healing, or any other crazy stuff. This rp has no characters with powers~ in it, so there is no need to even think you can make someone that OP.

ten

Be active, please! I completely understand if you can't be active, but please give me some sort of notice! Password 3 is to outline the most important rule in your eyes. Inactive characters will be eliminated.

eleven

You have 5 days to hand in your form once Lynn or I have accepted it! If you fail to submit it on time, your reservation will be removed and you may not be able to get it back.