Jared Danvers

Name: Jared Danvers 

Nickname/s: JJ, Jar, Jay (Most of these by his sister)

Age: 20

Caste: 1

Occupation: Crown Prince (I couldn't choose okay?)

Detailed Description/Faceclaim: Freddie Highmore

Height: appx. 189 (he loves teasing his sister abt being taller)

Normal Outfit:

Sexuality: Pan

Sexuality: Pan

Personality: Jared sees himself as a charismatic and kind guy. He has very good manners and cares a lot about other people and what they think. He can be very empathetic, and tries to do what he can to help others. He's not as confident as his sister, though, and he can sometimes be a bit insecure. He really just need someone to depend on, a shoulder to cry on, someone to rant to. He can be pretty sensitive at times, but if you hurt anyone close to him he will not hesitate to punch you. That's where his manners will stop.

Likes: Fruit, savoury meals, combat training, listening to music, talking, socialising, thinking things through, learning new things, giving and taking advice.

Dislikes: Really sweet foods, too much violence, rude and mean people, being bossed around, being lonely, stressing out, journaling.

Hobbies: Photography, just like his sister, and he's damn good at it. He loves painting also, and listening to music. Combat training and working out are also more or less his hobbies, he doesn't love them as much as Cecilia does.

Strengths: He's got fabulous manners and is quite smart, and his friendly personality makes him very approachable. His sense of justice is quite good, and he can quite easily read people's emotions.

Weaknesses: He's quite sensitive, and very easily trusting. He's loyal to a fault, and he doesn't often find the perfect courage to stand up to a friend or family member.

Why they'd be a good king/queen: Well does it matter

Backstory: You'll find out later

Other: N/A