His personality.

Miracle

Miracle

"Voicemail received," my phone fax machine said aloud in my cubicle as I quickly hit the play button.

"2. New. Messages... One from, 'Tremaine'... Would you like to play this message?" it said and I pressed the play button again hearing this man's sexy voice through my padded head phones that's plugged into it.

<Tremaine- 'Hey baby- I mean Mira. I was wondering if you're not too busy this week that maybe I could take you out on a date? I mean that's if you'll have me- Shit! I didn't mean to say that... I meant if you want to go out with me beautiful... Um, yeah. Get back to me when you can beautiful! Enjoy the rest of your day>

"Message has ended," the fax machine said, "Would you like to listen to the next voicemail?"

"Awwww he's so sweet. I can definitely go out with him thisss...? Friday," I smiled giddily while marking my calendar.

I pressed play for the last voicemail.

"One. New. Voicemail from... '...'... Would you like to play this message?" it said as I nervously pressed play again.

I didn't know who this was until I surprisingly heard Rue's voice.

<Ru'sett- H-Hey it's me... I'm calling to tell you that he came to my job today... (crying) He took my baby girl Adirah and he has full custody of her now which means I'll never see my baby again!(crying) He had CPS agents raid my house and some how he got me evicted and he got me fired from the post office... Miracle. You know who my pride and joy is and she's completely gone and I have absolutely nothing else to lose when he's literally taken everything from me!(crying) Please take care of Amarís somehow Adirah. I love you two so much...(crying harder) Good bye sis>

"Oh my gosh," I cried immediately getting up and told my boss, Mrs. Rowland that a major family emergency came up as I clocked out.

I grabbed my cellphone constantly calling Ru'sett but it kept going straight to voicemail.

Getting in my car, I closed my door while buckling up and started my car up driving away from work, "I know she wouldn't be at her house especially if CPS is over there," I mumbled while thinking, "My house... Probably."

¶§

Twenty minutes later, I parked outside my house turning my car off. I rushed inside after unlocking my door.

"Rue! Rue I'm here!" I called for her. I searched everywhere for her not sensing any type of body movement elsewhere, "Where could she be?" I mumbled.

I went back out to my car and sat inside just to calm myself down and think when it suddenly hit me.

"He fucking took her!" I said angry that I didn't figure this out earlier.
I drove away from my house heading to Chris's place, "I'm coming Rue... God I hope you're safe."