13

Jungkook was so happy when Taehyung asked him out on a date. They were walking side by side as Taehyung held Jungkook's hand in his tightly, making sure that Jungkook was always with him. Jungkook was happily munching on the pink cotton candy as he turned to Taehyung and smiled his bunny smile.

The surrounding was beautiful and quiet, everybody has already gone home which only left the two of them as Taehyung held both of Jungkook's hands and stared at him in the eyes "Baby, I'm so happy that you're here with me" Taehyung looked at their hands and smiled "I was so happy that you said yes when I asked you to be my fiance" Jungkook was smiling brightly "but, I'm sorry that I can't be there for you anymore" he looked back up at Jungkook who frowned his brows.

"Tae, what are you talking about?" Taehyung sadly smiled as he let go of their hands "I trusted you Jungkook, but you did it again, I saw you entered V's apartment that day" after hearing what the older was saying, Jungkook was shaking, his hands were trembling as tears streaming down his face "T-tae-" Taehyung cut him off "shhh, it's okay baby, I'm not gonna be mad at you" Taehyung smiled while caressing Jungkook's hair softly and gently, making the younger to cry even more.

Taehyung kissed him on the lips as he lifted Jungkook up in his arms, walking back to the car as the night sky was filled with Jungkook's cries and sobs. They arrived at their apartment as Taehyung once again carried Jungkook in his arms "y-you hate me" Jungkook said softly "no Jungkook, I will never"

"B-but I cheated, I-" Taehyung placed Jungkook on the bed with him on top "let's not talk about it anymore, baby" Taehyung kissed him down to his neck and started to undress themselves. Jungkook moaned out loud when Taehyung sucked on his nipple and played with it gently.

It felt different, the way Taehyung was touching him compared to V. Taehyung wasn't trying to make sex with him, he's doing love with him and Jungkook was loving every moment of it, every second they spent together that night.

Jungkook let out a loud moan when Taehyung shoot his cum inside of him, letting the liquid slide down his things as he moaned at the feeling of Taehyung inside of him "I will always love" Jungkook heard Taehyung's voice whispering before hugging the guy that he loves the most and fell asleep in his arms.

"I remember every moment of that night"

Tbc