Chapter 3

You try to grasp for air but Seth couldn't let that happen. Everything slowly turns yellow and then—-

"How do you like that?"
Seth let out a small grin and finally lets go. You try to slide out of his grip but god, he is strong.

Seth then stares you right into your soul. For a split second, you see his, too. He bites his dry, pink lips and burrow his face into your neck, still holding you against the wall, you can feel his smirk and his hot breath. The kiss, surprisingly, is passionate. It's filled with both love and hate, confusion and dominance. It makes you feel small, helpless, but leaves you craving for more.

Not long until he grabs your shirt and pulls you in the dark bedroom, which has never looked more unwelcoming. Seth stops and stand up straight. He then pulls your hair and bring your trembling face close to his.

"Kneel." He whispers.

Such a simple word, yet powerful enough to make you do as such.

You use your shaking fingers to slowly unzip the fly and pull down his khaki, revealing his hard member, only covered by a thin, black brief. You quickly pull it out of the way.

His dick, extensive....big.....huge. Your heart beats faster than before. You look up to see Seth smirking back.

You move your head closer to it, breathing heavily. Your wet lips finally touch the head dripping with pre-cum, and carefully, you start softly licking it. Soft, but passionate. You know just what he wants.

"O-oh god—Y/N" he grunts

You then suck his cock deeper, and deeper. Moving your head up-and down faster as he moans and grabs your locks of hair, guiding your speed.

"Y/N—don't s-stop"

You suck it faster and faster. Sweat shedding, the hot air surrounding the scene and then—he comes. His cum drips from the crack of your shaking lips.

"Fuck!"
He shouts, breathlessly. He throws your helpless body onto the bed , then climb on top of you, blocking any chance of avoiding what's coming next. He pins your arm down to the bed, faces almost touching, staring you into the eyes.

"Open your mouth"
"S-Seth"
"Open it."

You obey.

He collides his lips with yours. Tongues twitching and sliding. The bitter vodka taste still hanging on to his mouth. And then, without a warning, he rips your dark, purple thongs right out of the way.

"Seth—please"
You whine. You can hear his breathless laugh.

He licks his fingers, covering them with saliva. slowly, he drags them across your legs, then your thighs, and your soft clit. You jump and whine out, biting your lips, which makes Seth smirk even more. And Without mercy, he then forces his fingers in quickly, making you let out a loud moan of pleasure and pain.

"Ah—Seth!"