Epilogue -- Jez

Jez

One Month Later

One award show, and the beginning of the second leg of the tour later and we were still together. I poured myself a drink and waited for his call. I'd instructed him to FaceTime me at midnight, and so far Asher had been good about it. It was how we made it work. No, I couldn't just hop on the company jet to go see him while he was on tour, nor could I book a flight every weekend but I could manage daily calls and a bi-weekly visit. Compromise was an art.

My iPad pinged letting me know I was receiving a Facetime request. I waited a few moments before answering, giving myself time to take my drink up to my bedroom.

Once I sat on the bed, I accepted. Asher popped on the screen looking a little on the tired side. He was still sweaty from performing and his hair stuck to his head a bit. Still, the sight of his green eyes and that lopsided grin made me smile.

"Hello stranger," I purred, angling the tablet so I could get a better look at him

"Hey, beautiful."

"How's Boston?"

"Lonely."

"You look tired."

"I can't sleep right without you. The last three days I might have gotten six hours total if that."

"That sucks, but I'll be there for Atlanta. I might even stay for a few extra days. I know you guys are busing it for that leg."

"Yeah from there to Dallas I think."

"I'll take some time off."

His whole face lit up. "Really?"

"Yup. From time to time I am capable of rewarding you, Princess." I sipped my drink and smirked. "So, are you going to be good for me tonight and earn it?"

He twitched a little with the question but nodded slowly. "Yes, Mistress."

"Strip for me." I propped the tablet up against my foot as I held my drink and watched him prop his up on the pillow, so I got a good view of the foot of the bed. He came into view just as lithe and sexy as always. First, he pulled his shirt off overhead revealing his perfect abs, arms, and chest to me in all their tattooed glory. Above his heart, a patch of plastic was tapped to the skin.

"New tattoo?" I inquired sitting up a bit straighter, and slightly annoyed.

"Yes."

"What is it?"

"I got it for you." He paused with his thumbs resting at his belt.

"Finish taking your clothes off, then show it to me." I tried to keep the anger from my voice—he meant well. As always, my heart beat a little faster as I watched him disrobe, even from a couple thousand of miles away where there was no prayer of touching him. I don't think I could ever get tired of staring at his nude body, his thick cock already arched back against his stomach, fighting to defy gravity with his arousal.

He returned to the bed and set the iPad on the other pillow so I could get a nice look at both his face and his body.

"Why did you get the tattoo?" I asked, mentally kicking myself for not being able to be there with him. Oh, my desire to be with him had little to do with new ink and everything with the fact that I wanted to watch him struggle up close and personal.

"Zach got his back piece touched up, and there was this guy with his submissive who was decked out in a collar and leash that matched her little pink schoolgirl outfit. She got a tramp stamp with the guy's name. I talked to him while she was getting it done and he told me it was her idea. She wanted to get his name on her body because she loved him and wanted to have a permanent physical expression of her submission to him." When he peeled down the bandage, I expected my name, but what I found instead confused me for a moment. It was a rendering of a seal that looked almost Egyptian. "After some digging on google, because I knew that if I slapped your name across my chest, you'd probably reach through the internet and kill me, I found your name sake's seal. This reads—if they didn't fuck it up—property of Jezebel'. Because no matter what happens between us I'll always be yours. Other women might belong to me, but you're the only one who'll ever tame this lion."

My smile was so wide my cheeks hurt, and I got a little misty-eyed as he smoothed the bandage back in place. I licked my lips and let out a soft shuddered breath. His eyes glued to the screen as I pulled off that MC5 shirt of his and revealed my naked body. He swallowed, and his Adam's apple bobbed as I slid my hand down my body to my wet, hot, pulsing needy slit.

"Well my lion, show me how tame you are and come for me," I whispered huskily as if on cue he wrapped his hand around his cock and started stroking himself for me.

We might have come in different beds and in different time zones but we reached orgasm at about the same time, and as I stared at his sleepy face I realized we probably each had the same thought, that I should have been there with him.

"Tomorrow, call the offices and demand they send me on the road with you," I lazily murmured snuggling against the pillow.

"I thought you didn't wa—"

"Did you think I worded that like a question?" I quirked a brow, and he growled a little.

"No."

"Sounds like someone's going to need a spanking when I get out there."

He trailed his fingers through the cum on his stomach and chest. "Maybe." He blushed a little and smirked, looking up at the camera.

---

Author's Note : And there we have it, the end of Dirty. Sexy. Love. I hope you guys enjoyed it! I'll probably go back and edit the break up but for now, that's all folks! So what was your favorite part? Is Asher now your favorite Hero?  Do you think they're really going to get happily ever after, or is this just going to be Happy for Now?