FAMILY DINNER TIME

Astrid prepared the table for supper. Hiccup finished cooking. "Could you call Nuff and Zeph?" Astrid asked Hiccup. Hiccup nodded and went up to their children's room. He knocked on the door. "Nuff? Zep?" Hiccup called out as he opened the door. Nuffink was reading the book of dragons while Zephyr was sharpening the axe Astrid gave her for her birthday.

"Supper's ready." Hiccup smiled. Zephyr drops her axe, Nuffink marked the page he was in and they ran downstairs. Hiccup chuckled at his little ones.

After everyone sits around the dinner table and say their graces, they dig in.

"So, how was your day?" Astrid asks both of her children. "Wonderful. Just wonderful." Zephyr responded. "i LOVE UNCLE TUFF AND AUNT RUFF, MOM!" Nuffink replied with his mouth full. Astrid and Hiccup uneasily made eye contact. "You should swallow then speak." Zephyr told her younger brother. Nuffink swallows then says, "I'm sorry." "I-it's alright." Hiccup clears his throat. "S-so...why do you love your aunt and uncle?" Hiccup asks unsure.

"Cause they're the best!! They used to have a Zippleback! They do stunts! And they're stupidity is hilarious!" Nuffink replies, excitedly. "I would agree if they weren't so reckless. I prefer uncle Fishlegs. He's so knowledgeable about the dragons! He has these flashcards and it's so cool!!" Zephyr squealed in joy.

"How was your uncle Snotlout?" Astrid asked. Hiccup raised a brow at his wife's question. "Well uncle Tuff wanted us to prank him so we did." Nuffink smiled. But he looked too innocent. "Then the prank got out of hand and there was chaos.." Zephyr continued Nuffink's explanation. Nuffink nudged Zephyr, but she ignored it.

Hiccup's eyes widened. "What do you mean by 'the prank got out of hand'?" Hiccup eyed his kids. "Well, uncle Tuff said it would be good to pretend like Hideous Zipplebacks to know what it would be like to be a Zippleback and what it feels like to have a Zippleback." Nuffink reasoned. "So aunt Ruff and uncle Tuff carried us both on their shoulder and started roaring!" Zephyr stated with excitement.

"Okay..but what did you guys do with Snotlout?" Astrid asked. "Oh right..well you see..while we were on ruff and tuff's shoulders, they told us that their Zipplebacks used to grab uncle Snotlout and leave him hanging in a tree. So we did. For them of course. Realizing how much they miss their dragon.." Nuffink looked at their parents with his cute eyes.

Hiccup and Astrid look at their adorable son. "That's alright. You tried to make them happy again. iIn a way, you did the right thing." Astrid stated, ruffling both of their children's hair. "But no more bullying your uncle Snotlout. Okay?" Hiccup chuckles as he stands up and collects all the dirty dishes for him to wash.

"Now let's go to bed as your father washes the dishes." Astrid leads the children to their bedroom.

"Mommy tell us that time you, daddy, our uncles and aunt were fighting Dagur the Derranged!!" Zephyr suggested as she kept her axe away. "No! Sing us the song that grandfather Stoick and grandmother Valka sang when they got reunited!!" Nuffink suggested as he put his book back on the shelf they have.

"How about that time when the children would go to sleep?" Hiccup's voice came from the doorway. Everyone looked at him. Astrid smiled while Zephyr and Nuffink just had a frown plastered on their faces.

"But dad!! We're not sleepy yet!" Zephyr reasoned as she yawned. "Your yawn says otherwise. Now go to bed, my little ones." Hiccup and Astrid tuck their kids in and kiss the forehead of each. "Good night mom, good night dad." Both children said as they xlosed their eyes. "Good night Nuff, Good night Zeph." Astrid and Hiccup tell them as they blow the candles out.

(A/N): Sorry if this sucked. I was bored and I really like their kids. This is how I imagine the kids would be, it's my opinion. Please don't get mad or start hating..this is my first book in this account. Stay crash, stay whelmed, luv y'all and byee!

(p.s. if i mispelled any words please forgive me, i had a really hard time typing this since the phone i used was insensitive.)