Chapter 3

Kei stood behind the building his back to cool wall and a shadow falling over him. He could hear the others calling his name, looking for him. He wasn't going to answer though. All he wanted at the moment was to be alone. He fell to the floor and covered his face with his hands.

"Ughhhhhhhhh..." as he sighed it he gradually became louder untill he was basically yelling. He wanted to scream. It was so annoying. Everything was annoying him at that moment, especially his damn anxiety. He bit his lip and clicked his tounge.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" He wasn't excactly sure who he was calling stupid, it might of been kou, or tosaki, or maybe himself. He finally stood up sighing as he did so and walked over to the front of the building.

"Keiiiiiiiiii!" Kou was yelling frantically looking around. Kei walked up behind him annoyed. He snuck up really close and yelled right in his ear.

"Whaaaaaaaat!?"

The other jumped and clasped his hands over his ears. "Owwww... Kei! Where were you!?" He yelled.

"I was in the bathroom, calm down." Kei groaned convincingly.

"Hey are you gonna apologize for that?!" The red head questioned as Kei ignored him looking down the road. 

"So when did tosaki say he would be back?" The dark haired boy questioned.

"I don't know, you should have asked him yourself." The other whined. "Come on let's get to training before we both get in trouble." He started backing towards the shooting range watching Kei. The other boy stood staring at the road for a moment before turning and following him.

They arrived at the shooting range and before the others could even ask where Kei had been he grabbed a gun loaded it and open fired at the target. The others quieted and turned away to continue with whatever they had been doing as Kei progressively destroyed the target.

"Whoa that's scary..." kou mumbled staring at the torn up target. "Hey, Kei? You, um doing all right?" He stuttered at the angry looking Kei. Kou was for once actually happy that Kei had ignored him. He suspected the answer to that question would end in him having to reset at least eight times. 

Kou turned to his target and started firing, hoping the boy next to him wouldn't suddenly decide he needed a new target. They stayed there for a while untill kou was informed to tell Kei to come to the front of the building with him. He nervously stood next to the darker haired boy wondering how to approach him and not get killed.

Kei finally turned, an annoyed look on his face "what is it? Why are you staring at me idiot?" 

"Um, we have to go to the front." Kou managed. A surprised look flashed across keis face in turn surprising kou. "Well, shall we go?" Kou questioned nervously awaiting a reply from the other boy. The other boy turned a strange expression clouding his eyes.

"Let's go."