Who is Smyhte?

-( Hi guys! ^-^ So I wrote this story and then thought it didn't make much sense whit age and stuff. So please don't mind it! The story won't be as I planned it would be if I make it as it should be. I mean just imagine that Dalton has a University? Please? Thanks ^-^)-

Barry's POV:

Yes! We finally defeated Zoom! The team and I celebrated it at the bar. It got late and we all were very tired. We all saw this as a kind of summer break so most of the team took a break. They went to family or friends. Everyone except me. I didn't have any family left. Even Joe and Iris went off, they offered to take me whit them but I friendly said no. So now I got the house and S.T.A.R labs all for myself.

~()~

This morning I really felt like I needed coffee so I went to CC Jitters. I ordered a Latte and went to an empty spot. I was thinking about the whole dead family thing. Did I really have no family left? I couldn't think much longer cause sudden someone took my coffee and spilled it over me.

"What the hell?!" I reacted. When I looked at who did it I saw a girl and 2 boys.

"What are u doing here in Central City?" the woman said whit an angry voice.

"I live here!" I responded angrily.

"Haha, very funny meerkat".

"I am sorry u must have the wrong person-"

"Quit playing games Smythe!" she said.

"Smythe?"

"I really don't know what ur talking about so I am just gonna leave now." I grabbed my jacket and wanted to leave.

"U better get ur sorry ass over here Sebastian! Or do you want me to go all Lima Heights?!" the lady grabbed my arm and the boys started to actually add something to the conversation.

"U are a horrible person Sebastian Smythe! And now you are pretending not to know us?" one of the boys said. He wasn't that big and had blond hair.

"Ok, I don't know what our problem is but I am not Sebastian Smythe and I do not know u guys!"

"Sure we believe you." she suddenly said whit a look at the boys. They simply nodded. "Why don't you join us for a ride?" she said whit a smirk.

What the hell?! I thought first they spill hot coffee on me and make me out fore meerkat whatever it means and then they ask me for a ride? That is ridiculous! But if they would leave me alone after that I would go whit them. "Ok fine if that makes u happy." I murmured.

"What?"

"Fine.".

Santana's POV:

Sebastian was acting really weird. He was probably messing whit us so now we would mess whit him he would go back all the way to Ohio. He wasn't supposed to be in Central City. Kurt and Blain got in the back of the car. I told Sebastian to sit in front of the car. I walked to the driver seat and grabbed my phone. I quickly texted Blaine and Kurt about my plan.

"I've got a plan" she started "we are gonna send Sebastian all the way back to Ohio." she looked at the boys who gave an approving look. "So if you're not Sebastian then who are you?" she asked she knew he was just messing whit her and she decided to play his little game.

"Barry Allen" Barry, no Sebastian responded.

"So Barry where are u from?" Blaine asked.

"Central City."

"How old are you?" Kurt followed.

"21"

"Ever heard from the Warblers?" I asked.

"No, and by the way is this some kind of cross-examination cause I thought u guys just asked me to go on a ride whit u," Sebastian responded slightly irritated.

It stayed quiet after that. We were riding a few hours already and Sebastian looked like he didn't trust the whole situation. "So how long is this ride gonna take?"

"We are almost there," I responded.

~()~

"We are here!" I woke up Sebastian. Sebastian woke up.

"Wha-, what's going on?"

"We have a surprise for you, but you need to wear those ok?" I showed him a blindfold.

"Uh-huh," he said while he put on the blindfold.

I told Blaine and Kurt to wait in the car and got helped Sebastian out of the car. I walked him over to Dalton Academy. "Ok wait here and count to 10 when ur at then u can take of the blindfold." I walked back to the car and drove off. Sebastian got rid of his blindfold and looked as we drove away. I could hear him screaming "What the hell?! Are you just leaving me here?!" The 3 of us laughed. He was right, we were leaving him there.

-( I hoped u liked it! Also the cover will come soon! ^^ See ya next time!)-