Just a recap

The lone star pack is a group of werewolves that live and operate out of Texas.

The Alpha of the pack is call Texas or Tex.

He has three siblings, two brothers and one sister.

His brothers names are as follows: Houston and Frisco. While his sister's name is Katy.

Houston has 5 kids, his oldest are Dallas born first, Dallas is mated to Lamar and they have one child together.

Austin is his second son and was dating Keyland but it turn out his boyfriend Keyland was his dad's mate, so they broke up.

Houston is the third child of his siblings , he mated with Keyland and they had three babies: Keyton, Stanland and Sidney.

Next is Katy, the oldest. Her mate is Ben the pack doctor, they gave birth to 2 children: Waco and Killeen, non off their children have found their mates as yet.

Frisco not much is know about him at this time.

Finally the second child Texas or Tex as most call him. His mate is died but before she died they had 3 kids: Plano, Paso and Denton.

Paso is the oldest and her mate is Orlando. They have 2 kids together: Tampa and Plano, that she named off her missing brother.

Denton is 16 going 17. He is the future Alpha of the lone star pack.

Plano is the second child, he has been missing for the last 17 years.

Hector is a wolf of the blood moon  pack, he ran away from the pack with his brother Klarc. Now he's mated to Hebrew the Alpha guard of the Pride pack and they have one child Hapi.

Klarc is now missing with no one knowing his whereabouts after the blood moon pack attacked the lone star pack.

After Keyton took over the position of Alpha when he mated with Houston. He was challenged by his cousin Virgo.

Virgo lost and was banished from the pack.

He then found his place in the Cresent moon pack and mated with Najay and took over as Alpha.

To get more specific information you can read the stories: mateless wolf, a mate for Dallas, Mate inbreeding and Bastard mate.

Please read and tell me what you think of my stories.