the confession part 2

(Just a tip I am going to be making a new story part everyday on the weekend since I can only use my tablet on weekends and I don't want to keep you all waiting.)

It has been two months since fell and classic had met and they have been texting non stop.

12:00 pm payrus was in the kitchen cooking more of his "magnificent spaghetti" while sans was still in his room texting with fell. Papyrus, wondering what is taking him so long, put the fire under the pot on low and goes up to his room door.

Papyrus:*knocking on the door* BROTHER? ARE YOU ALRIGHT? YOU'VE BEEN IN THERE ALL MORNING.

sans: just give me afew more*yawns* years.

Papyrus:*knocks down the door and picks up sans off the bed* NO NO NO BROTHER YOU WILL NOT STAY IN BED ALL DAY LIKE YOU DID BACK IN THE UNDERGROUND!

sans: fffffiiiinnnneeeee.*-accidentally drops his phone*

Papyrus:*picks up his phone and reads the messages* what exactly have you been doing on this all day?

Sans: NO BRO DON'T READ THOSE-

Papyrus: OOHHHH I SEE. YOU'VE MADE A NEW FRIEND!

sans:*face palmes* messages.

Papyrus: oh he just sent a message!

Sans:what does it say?

Papyrus:hmm he asked if he could come over today.

Sans: HOLY S*IT! HE ACTUALLY WANTS TO COME OVER!?

papyrus:brother language!

Sans: sorry bro I just rrreeeeaaalllllyyy need to clean up around here before he comes! Oh and text back saying ok.

Papyrus: ALRIGHT BROTHER *texts back fell and fell says ok*WELL THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL PREPARE A PLATE OF SPAGHETTI FOR HIM!*goes into the kitchen and continues cooking*

Sans:*sighs* I never thought this day would come*tyes cleaning cloth around his head* its me and you house. We're gonna have BAD TIME!

*with fell*

Fell:*takes up house keys* hey boss I'm gone.

Edge: don't forget to be home before 9.

Fell:*goes out the door* k boss.*closes door, teleports over to classic's house and knocks on door*

Sans: AHH HE'S HERE!*quickly changes and opens the door* oh hey fell come in.

Fell:* walks in* wow the place looks really clean.

Sans: yes well I always keep my house clean.

Papyrus:*shouting fom the kitchen* NO YOU DON'T I'M USUALLY THE ONE WHO DOES ALL THE CLEANING!

Sans: uuuggghh bro why?

Fell: it's okay. My place is a mess too.

Sans: well my bro's gonna be busy out here for a while so-

Papyrus:*quickly comes out of the kitchen* HOW RUDE OF ME I NEARLY FORGOT TO GIVE OUR GUEST A PROPER MEETING! DON'T YOU LOOK ALOT LIKE MY BROTHER!

fell: yeah I see-

Papyrus:*starts shaking his hand very hard* WELL I'M JUST SO GLAD MY BROTHER MADE A NEW FRIEND! YOU'RE GOING TO LOVE MY MAGNIFICENT SPAGHETTI!

sans: okay bro calm down.

Papyrus:*stops* OKAY BROTHER! NOW YOU TWO CONTINUE WHILE I MAKE YOU TWO SPAGHETTI! *goes back into the kitchen.