the plan part 3

Downstairs papyrus, sans and fell all were eating the spaghetti papyrus had made. Papyrus was gloating non stop about how magnificent his spaghetti was. Sans simply laughed at papyrus' gloating but fell just sat there eating his spaghetti and thinking about what sans had said back upstairs.

"I'm just not ready." Classic's words echoed in his head as he played around with his food wondering how long it would be until classic is ready. His face vivid with disappointment until he felt someone push him a little, waking him up out of his thoughts.

Sans: are you okay fell?

Fell: oh yeah I'm fine.

Sans: are you sure? You look upset.

Fell: I'm sure classic. No need tibia worried about me.

Sans:*laughs* fell you bonehead!

Papyrus: grrr! Brother would you mind telling  your friend our rules in this house?

Sans: sorry fell but as my bro says there are no puns allowed in this house.

Fell: yeah I get it my bro hates puns too.

Papyrus:*gets up* good. Now brother I must be off as I have to go to undyne's house for some more cooking lessons.

Sans: k bro.

Papyrus:*goes out the door* and I don't want to here any more puns from any of you okay?

Sans: okies bro.

Payrus: good.*closes door behind him*

Fell: hey classic, now that you're brother's gone can I talk you?

Sans: sure.

*they go in the living room and sit down on the couch*

Fell: so classic, seeming that we're a c-couple now I-i was just wondering.

Classic:wondering what?

Fell: d-do you not want to have you know what with me?

Classic:*blusshes alot* w-well I-i u-umm.

Fell: I know it's a stupid question but I just couldn't stop thinking about what you said back upstairs.

Classic: fell of course I want to I just-

Fell:*gets up of the couch* you just what classic!? Cause it seems you don't!

Classic:* also gets up* fell just listen to me!

Fell:  WHAT IS THERE TO LISTEN TO YOU ABOUT?! YOU'VE CLEARLY MADE UP YOUR MIND ALREADY!*starts closing in on him*

Classic:*starts back up* f-fell please I-

Fell:*grabs his hands and pushes him against the wall* YOU JUST WHAT SANS!?

fell had pushed him against wall so hard classic started crying from the pain. Fell was completely engulfed in rage, classic stared into fell's eyes that were filled wih fire only causing  classic to cry more from how hard fell was squeezing his hands.

Classic: I JUST WASN'T READY FELL! OF COURSE I WANT TO HAVE THAT WITH YOU BUT I'M JUST NOT READY! *bursts into tears*

Fell immediately froze in place, noticing he was hurting his so beloved classic as he let go of his hands they fell to classic's side. Fell quickly kissed him to try and calm him down. Classic immediately melted into the kiss as fell slipped his tongue into his mouth.

Ater 2 minutes of kissing, fell drew his tongue from classic's month as he looked at classic's tear stained face. Fell then brushed his thumb along classic's face, wiping off his tears as he picked up classic bridal style, the both of them staring into each other's eyes.

Fell: I-i'm sorry for yelling at you classic I was just a little upset.

Classic:it's okay fell I forgive you.*yawns*

Fell: awww is the baby tired?

Classic: no a*sface I-*yawns* I j-just*falls asleep*

Fellthen goes upstairs and into classic's room, resting him down on the bed. Just as fell was about to leave he felt classic tugging on his arm as a signal to stay. Fell sighed then layed down close to him as classic rested his head on fell's chest.

Fell:*places a kiss on his forehead* I love you classic.

Fell then fell asleep next to his beloved classic but he still wasn't satisfied. He wanted to to have "that" with classic so badly that he just couldn't hold back the erge any longer. He was already planning when and how he was going to do this, the only problem is where to do it where no one will find them.