An Average Couple

Tom opens his eyes and blinks into the morning sun that is shining through the window. He turns his head to the other side and there she was sleeping like a baby, resting her head on his outstretched arm. She must be really tired. Her flight landed super late last night and she also just got done with an exhausting shoot.

Nevertheless she took the first flight possible, right after wrapping on the movie so she could see Tom again.

That was the most annoying part about being movie stars, it's so hard to find time that they could spend together.

But now that Z finally wrapped on her movie and Tom didn't have to be back on the Avengers set for another week or maybe two they finally got some time to themselves that they are planning on spending at his apartment in London.

Tom knows he should probably get up and go to the gym but he just loves the feeling of security, warmth and love he feels whenever he is with Z. So he decides to stay in bed just a little longer and just enjoy this rare moment.

Eventually he decides that it's time to get up. He gently slides his arm from underneath her head, careful not to wake her. But Z is in such a deep sleep she barely even notices Tom getting out of bed, giving her a kiss on the forehead and leaving the bedroom.

He changes into his work out clothes, grabs his stuff and leaves the apartment to go to the gym.

After the gym back at the apartment...

As soon as Tom is back from the gym he makes himself a protein shake and looks into the bedroom to see if Z is still asleep, she is. But he doesn't mind, even though they haven't seen each other in a while.

He loves days like these where he can forget the world outside. Where he can just feel like an average dude living a completely normal life with his extremely attractive but also just completely normal girlfriend. He treasures every "normal" day he can get.

That's also a reason why Zendaya and he started to spend more time in London rather than in LA or NY, it just felt a little more normal. Sometimes they could even go out for dinner without being spotted. In LA they are always being chased by Paparazzis and crazy fans as soon as they leave the house.
In London no one really seemed to care that much.

After he finished his protein shake he takes a quick shower.

While he is in the shower he suddenly hears the bathroom door being opened and then closed again, he is standing with his back towards the door but he doesn't turn around. He can hear footsteps walking across the bathroom floor towards the shower and then directly behind him the shower curtain being pulled back. He can hear clothes falling on the floor, hear footsteps stepping into the bathtub and the shower curtain being closed again. He smiles and then finally turns around.

There she was, standing right in front of him. Z and Tom haven't seen each other for more than 2 months and yesterday Z was so tired she basically immediately fell asleep after they got home from the airport.

But now she was standing right in front of him, smiling at him and he realized how much he had actually missed her.

"Good morning, my love" she whispers and smiles "i missed you" .
"Good morning, my love, i missed you too" he answers, also whispering.

They just stand there, looking at each other, taking in the others features.
Then he finally puts his arms on her waist, pulls her in for a kiss and they melt together in the constant ray of the water.

After they showered...

Tom: "Do you wanna eat breakfast, I could make us some pancakes, you must be starving?"

Z: "Yess! I am about to get hangry and after this shower session I need some food, I feel like I just ran a 5 mile marathon" she smiles at him.

The way she smiled at him made him crazy and he was literally about to push her back in the shower , they hadn't seen each other in so long and they had a lot to catch up on but then he heard his stomach growl. Yep he really needed some food as well. He sighed on the inside, put on his clothes and went to to the kitchen to make breakfast for them while Z got ready in the bathroom.

Half an hour later....

Tom was standing at the oven making the pancakes when Z stepped up behind him and rapped her arms around him. She squeezes him and whisper: "mmh, it smells delicious". "Well you came in the right moment, they are done. Can you get some plates please" She goes and gets two plates for them and Tom puts the pancakes on them. Z takes her coffee from the kitchen counter, Tom makes himself a tea and they sit down opposite from each other on the little table in the living room.

Tom looks at his phone and a message from his mom pops up, she is inviting them over for dinner tonight.

When Nikki first found out Tom was dating a famous celebrity like Zendaya she wasn't too happy about it because she always tries her best to keep her son grounded despite his international success as spider-man. And she was scared that if Tom would date a famous celebrity from LA he would just get lost in this world of Beverly Hills Villas and private jets.

However, when Tom brought his girlfriend home with him for the first time his mom realized she is as down to earth and nice as she could be. And she also saw the way his son looked at this girl, he really loved her, and vice versa.

Zendaya fit in immediately with Toms family. She and his mom became good friends and all his brothers obviously loved her.

"My mom is inviting us over for dinner tonight." he says.

"I would love to go, I haven't seen your fam in ages" she answers.

They both finish their breakfast and carry their dishes back to the kitchen. As Tom puts everything into the dishwasher Z sits on the kitchen counter telling him about the movie she just shot.

After Toms finished he walks over to her, wraps his arms around her waist and she straddles him with her legs.

„So nice to have you back" Tom says and pulls in for a kiss.

They start making out and soon Tom picks her up and carries her to the bedroom.

That's where they spend pretty much the whole day doing whatever they do catching up on lost time until they go over to Tom parents house for dinner.