It's 4 in the morning

Tom and Z are sleeping in the king sized bed in Z's bedroom at her LA apartment. Tom has both his arms tightly rapped around her waist, his head resting in the crook of her neck; her back pressed against his chest. It's in the middle of the night.

Suddenly Toms phone rings. However, he is in such a deep sleep he doesn't wake up at all.

Z however gets ripped out of her dreams and mumbles angry: „Turn it off."

Tom finally wakes up, turns around, reaches for his phone on the bedside table and looks at the screen: It's his agent.

As much as he would love to just not answer the call he has to. Otherwise he would get in big trouble afterwards.

„It's 4 in the morning." he says bugged.

„Good morning to you as well" his agent says.

Z, now fully awake as well, turns around and lays her head on his bare chest, drawing random patterns on his skin.

„What do you want?" Tom asks into the phone, stroking through Z's hair.

„They need you on the Avengers set....Can you get to the airport?"

Tom let's out a big sigh. Even though his agent had phrased it as a question it really wasn't one. He didn't have a choice, it wasn't up for discussion. If they needed him on set he had to be there.

„Your flights leaves at 5:35 am. I booked you on business class. You are flying straight from LAX to ATL. The tickets are on your phone and you are already checked-in."

„I'm on my way." Tom says pressed.

Z looks up irritated. What the hell is that supposed to mean. Where was he going?

„Thanks Tom, talk to you later" the agent says.

„Later, mate" Tom says and hangs up, throwing the phone down on the bed, letting out a big sigh, rushing his hand through his hair.

Z looks at him skeptical.

„I'm sorry love. I have to go to Atlanta they need me on the Avengers set."

„What...like, now? It's in the middle of the night."

„Yea...you know how it is."

Oh she does know. In fact this isn't the first time they need him on set spontaneously.These productions were huge and sometimes the call sheets changed drastically last minute.

Tom gets out of bed and starts packing his stuff.

„I hope they only need me for like a day or two and I'll be back in no time" he says.

„I hope so too."

„Do you think Darnell can drive me to the airport? My flight leaves at 5:35 am."

„I don't think he'll be happy if you wake him up at this unearthly hour."

„Well I have to get to the airport somehow and Sam can't drive me he has the weekend off and I don't even now where he is at the moment."

„You know what. I'll just drive you."

„Are you sure? I know you don't like driving. And also it's in the middle of the night, you should get some more sleep."

„Don't worry about. I'm already up now so where's the point." she says and also gets up searching for some sweat pants she could wear over her PJ pants since it was cold outside.

They get their stuff and leave the house in the middle of the night to go to the airport. What a crazy life.