Long Distance

Zendaya and her niece Zink were hanging out her house, eating lunch they had ordered in and somehow their conversation had swung around to boys and Zendaya's current relationship.

"I just really miss him." Zendaya sighs. "It's been over a month now since i saw him last and i won't see him again before Thanksgiving."

"That sucks." Zink says "Okay I've always wanted to ask you this but like what do you guys do when you are apart for so long?"

"What do you mean what do we do?"

"You can't touch each other for weeks. I mean I've never done long distance but do you guys like virtually sext or do you send him nudes...?"

"Zink!!" Z says outraged. She hated to talk about sex related stuff just because she was a private person and it made her feel uncomfortable but if she'd ever talk to anyone about it it'd probably be Zink.

"What?? I was just wondering."

For a second Z thinks about just changing the subject but then she gives in. She has actually been wanting to talk about this certain topic with somebody anyways. And Zink is experienced, maybe she could give her some tips.

"Actually we have never virtually sexted before. And I'm definitely not the person to send nudes, neither is he. Just imagine if they'd get leaked"

"Wait so you are telling me you have been in a long distance relationship with this guy for almost a year now and whenever you guys are apart you just don't do anything?"

"Yeah, kind of, I guess" she says sheepishly and looks at the floor.

"Oh my god! Girl you need to change that. Spice things up a little."

"I know. I want to and I know he does too. It's just I would feel super dumb doing it. I don't even know how to do it. And i guess he just felt that I wasn't ready to do that stuff so he never brought it up. "

"Sexting is literally super easy. You just wear something sexy, not too sexy but like also not just your gross Pajamas Shirt, you turn each other on and...you know."

"No. I don't know Zink." she says stressed and pissed.

"Okay sorry I brought it up. Honestly forget what I said. I guess, every couple is different and if that kind of stuff isn't for you guys than that's okay. Just don't feel like pressured to do anything."

"Thanks Zink. Now let's talk about something none boys related."

                                     ~~~~~~~~

Later that day Z was still thinking about her conversation with Zink. She had to admit to herself, her niece, somehow, was right. And she really wanted to spice things up a little herself because being away from him for so long just sucked but somehow she had this blockade inside her that she just couldn't seem to overcome. But she wanted to so desperately.

Zendaya was skipping up and down on her room. She had a FaceTime Date scheduled with Tom in a couple of minutes.

Out of pure boredom she had just looked through her wardrobe in search of that cute but sexy and somewhat innocent shirt Zink was talking about.