Chapter two The life of a Prince

Prince Thomas was a very smart man, he always was kind and polite, never was rude to anyone and was always there to help. Thomas' favourite past time was to go down the the market place and talk to the people but sadly that was soon to end, he was to married in a few weeks to Prince Thomas Edison from the kingdom next door, sure Thomas was excited to get married but he wanted to do something with his life before it was over.

Later in the day Thomas sat in his study reading a book when he butler came in.

"Prince Thomas?" he looked up from his book "You have a suit fitting for the wedding today" 

"Thank you Martin" he got up putting the book on the small desk.

"You ready for the show in New York city tomorrow?"

"Yes I am I can't wait to see all the flowers in the city" his butler smiled at him.

"You've always loved the flowers" Thomas smiled brightly at his.

"When are we leaving?"

"First thing in the morning sir" 

"Thank you Martin" they both walked down the hallway of the huge castle.

"I know your not that excited to marry Prince Thomas but I'm sure that things will go fine for you and him" Thomas smiled  looking down he had met Thomas ages ago then later found out that he was to get married to him, that made his life worse.

"I know I'm not happy about this, but it will help my family" Martin nodded smiling.

"Well lets go" 

(I know this is short but I have writers block right now so I will try and make the next chapter longer)