unbearable

author's pov

It seemed like she wasn't the only observing the scene as not far from her was a jealous looking Jisung.

jisung's pov

'Why does he always need to be so close to Yuni? Is he her boyfriend or something?' Without him knowing,he  crushed the plastic cup that was in his hand. "Jisung, are you okay, it looks like you are mad at that cup. What did that cup ever do to you?" Lucas joked but the younger one still had eyes on his opponent, Vernon.

~nighttime~

The scene in front of his eyes was unbearable to see, it was Vernon and Yuni sitting side by side at the campfire giggling about things he couldn't hear about. Shotaro who was beside him sensed something was wrong with Jisung. "Jisung, your marshmallow is burnt." he commented but Jisung still had his eyes on the two.

Until Jisung heard Mark said, "If looks could kill, Vernon would have been dead already by the way you are looking at him, you like Yuni right?" "Pft,no." Mark knew him and saw right through his lie.  "ALRIGHT! I do like her since we were kids but she won't remember me, she got into an accident when we were young." I looked at Yuni,wondering if she will ever remember me.

yuni's pov

"Good night!" My voice could be heard throughout the whole house, I got the same response from them. While Bella was sleeping soundly in her bed, I stared blankly at the ceiling.

When we were at the campfire, I could have swore I caught Jisung staring at me. Did I know Jisung before I had an accident? Why does it keep bothering me? Park Jisung, who really are you?

~morning~

The sunbeams shone through the curtains and onto my face. I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the brightness and looked around the room. Bella was still sleeping and she had an arm over her face, her leg is sticking out of the bed and her mouth was as big as a basketball. I looked at her for a few minutes until I had an idea. 'Click' I snapped a picture of her. I will keep this in case I need something from you. I smirked with the thought of using it as blackmail.

After taking multiple photos of Bella - in case she deletes the photo, I went to the kitchen to cook for them. I was about to wear an apron when I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen. "Good Morning, Yuni! Oh!You're making breakfast why don't I help you?" Taeyong said as he took an extra apron.

~2 hours later~

'I thought we couldn't do but we managed to make breakfast for 26 people.' I sighed. Just as I plotted myself onto the couch, I heard multiple footsteps coming down the stairs followed by comments from them about the breakfast.

I just blinked and all the food on the table disappeared. "I think I just wasted 2 hours of my life cooking, just for it to be finished within minutes." I sighed as I regret my life decisions." I will help the cleaning the dishes." Haechan commented which was followed by Kun,Jungwoo and Yuta volunteering to do the dishes.

I was resting on the couch when I heard screaming from the kitchen, it seems like Haechan wanted to burn the house down by the looks of it. "Sorry Yuni, I didn't know what happened, I was cleaning then the next thing I knew the kitchen mittens caught on fire." he said while awkwardly smiling. I just mentally facepalmed myself as I forgot that Haechan is the type of person who would try burning down a house without knowing it, which i heard from Jaemin.

~afternoon~

"Ugh! I am so bored, why is there nothing to do?!?" Chenle complained. We were all inside the house gathered in the living room doing nothing. It seemed like a 100°c outside but it was like an oven indoors. I was dying due to the heat until I had an idea. "Who wants to go to the......"