Chapter 5 ❁

Sorry i didn't update yesterday or the day before that, i was at the doctors :P

I pushed myself away from him and muttered a ' bye ' as i walked off to go to my room, what i didn't notice was what had fallen out of my pocket on my way. I sighed as i munched on some M & Ms. I was worried, but it wasn't about myself it was about him, i probably shouldn't have left him..but I'm thinking he needed to have some time to collect his thoughts, i won't be much help to him anyway, i mean he seems to have a pretty bad secret by the looks of it, i just hope it doesn't drive him to kill , its not that i don't trust him... I heard a knock at my door which distracted me from my thoughts, I hadn't realised how much time had passed as i skipped over to the door and swung it open.

" Hey Mondo!" I cheerfully greeted and moved out of his way so he could enter my room. 

" Hey...um...can i stay here again?.. ya know i kinda turned down chihiro and said i had someone else to see so it would be pretty fuckin helpful..." I smiled at him and grabbed his hand, pulling him onto my bed.

" Of course you can!" I giggled at the surprised expression on his face " You're so cute!" I saw his face turn red which was adorable too! 

After many hours of chatting and snacking on the candy scattered around my room, the nighttime announcement had gone off, i was feeling pretty sleepy so i drifted off quicker than i realised in , who I'm guessing was, Mondo's arms.

I woke up because someone was frantically shaking me, I'd slept right through the morning announcements, and was confused.

" w-what..?" I sleepily trudged out of bed and grabbed my clothes. 

" The body announcement went off.."

" Oh fuck!" I yelped, changing as quick as humanly possible and dashing out with Mondo at my side, we reached the crime scene. 

The victim this time was Chihiro. She was pretty nice, I'd only had few conversations with her, but i felt like if she'd lived longer we'd maybe of been friends. I felt wet tears flooding down my face, why? I kept asking myself even though i knew the answer.

 I wiped my tears and sniffled, nodding at Mondo to signal that we should start investigating. Mondo seemed to find something but he seemed saddened..? On top of that he didn't even tell me what it was! It made me suspicious but I shook everything off and we continued.

Timeskip becauseimtoolazytowriteanytrialsinmystories

Surprisingly Ishimaru was the Murderer? wow, didn't expect someone so content on rules like him to result in killing someone, but even more surprising Chihiro wasn't actually a she! I mean there's nothing wrong with not being strong in appearance, it's all about being strong in the heart! Anyone who would've judged him is just stupid. I wish he'd been alive so he could tell us in person, i would've definitely hugged him!

Mondo was quite close to Ishimaru after the whole Sauna thing, he was trying to stay strong but i could see he was mortified about what he'd done, he yelled for Monokuma to wait but he didn't and the punishment began, when i saw Mondo crying my heart shattered like glass, it hurt me to see him in such a sad state. When it had finished, i walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder 

" sorry.." I whispered to him as sincere as i could, he jolted my hand off, and walked away, his eyes red and face stained. He went, presumably, back to his room, i knew he needed to be alone, so after the trial i too went back to mine, it felt lonely without him in there with me, but i couldn't do anything about it. I sighed and hugged my plushies to sleep. When I'd woken up, it was 20 minutes before the morning announcement would  normally go off. 

I then remembered what happened yesterday, i don't expect him to come out of his room much today, so i decided to give him something that would cheer me up in a situation like this! It was obviously candy, with me being the ultimate sweet tooth and all but if it makes his lips form the slightest resemblance to a smile I'll be happy.

I found a cherry lollipop from a drawer and a mini pack of bon-bons, i wrote him a note saying.

" I know you're upset about what just happened, but i want you to know you're not alone, I'll be here when you're ready to open up - Y/N" I drew a heart next to my name and kissed the paper softly and walked over to his room, he didn't lock the door so i slipped in without making a sound, he was awake but he was facing the other way from me so he didn't see. I placed the note along with the sweets on a desk which was near to me, and i left leaving the door slightly open.

As I'd thought Mondo didn't leave his room a single time today. I was worried about him but if i was in his situation I'd probably do the same.

However, he didn't come out the next day, or the day after that, not even after we'd told him about Chihiro's AI. I was so worried about him that i couldn't even eat anything, i still put candy in his room, and he seemed to eat it. 

The next morning I'd gotten pissed when he hadn't came out by breakfast, i slammed a fist on the table, stood up, and stomped down the hall, his door was open but i had so much anger inside me that i couldn't help but kick it down. I thought of what he'd say to me if i was in his mood and this is the best i could come up with.

" Oi you fucking sad excuse of a man! Get out of your room and do Ishimaru justice! he wouldn't want you to be stuck in your room like this! And I've missed you like crazy so drag your ass over here and stop sulking" I turned my back to him because I was mainly embarrassed. I felt like I'd been too harsh on him. I was about to apologise but i felt his arms wrap around my body

" ya got a lotta fuckin nerve saying that to me." 

" Glad to have you back!" I smiled and grabbed his hand, pulling him into the dining hall so everyone could see that he was actually alive again.

" Guys i did it! I-" I was cut off  by something being placed in my mouth, i glanced down and saw a pale lollipop stick, i glanced at Mondo and saw him with the wrapper in his hand, i blushed a bit and sucked on the lollipop.

" geez shut up already, they can see me ya know?" I giggled as he patted my head gently 

ee sorry taka