Daydreamin'

Jan-di handed Ga-eul another glass of wine. She raised her eyebrows at her, taking the white with a smile.

"Trying to get me drunk?" She joked.

"Easier to take you home." Jan-di laughed with her friend, both of them were on their second glass. By the time this fundraiser had come around, they had learn to hold their liquor. "Where is Yi-jung?" She took a sip, smiling at her friend.

"He had a buyer earlier in the next city. He caught the five O'clock train, and wouldn't be back until after it started. So he should be here-" Ga-eul checked her watch. "In a few minutes."

"Have him timed do you?" Jan-di wiggled her eyebrows at her friend.

"He promised he would be here by a certain time. If he doesn't, then I get to choose the next movie date."

"Ah, something he does not want to lose." Ga-eul put her chin in the palm of her hand. Her mind falling on her husband. The way his hands move over the pottery, the multiple times he has surprised her with those hands. His smile at her, when she walks in the room. The way his kisses make her feel, his lips on hers. Jan-di snapped her fingers in front of Ga-eul, making her come to her senses, she began to giggle at her friend.

"Daydreaming again?" Ga-eul laughed this time with Jan Di. A pair of hands snaked around her waist, pulling her towards him. Ga-eul quickly turned to see her husband, smiling down at her.

"Daydreaming about whom? Is it me?" Ga-eul quickly reached out, drowning her wine, before heading off to get more. "Ga-eul? Is it about me?" Yi-jung winked towards Jan-di before following after his wife.