Chapter 181

Who are those people?

Wang Yao stood inside his herbal field and saw two people walking uphill from a distance.

They are not from the village.

His vision was way more accurate than average people. Sometimes, he could even see as clearly as the eagle flying in the sky. So, it was not hard for him to spot those two strangers walking uphill and recognize that they were not from his village.

What are these two strangers doing here? What is going on?

The middle-aged man who walked in front suddenly stopped halfway to the top of Nanshan hill.

"Do you feel any difference here?" the man asked his friend.

"The direction of the wind has changed, and the temperature has changed too," said his friend.

"Yes, we are on the hill; it should be like this!" said the middle-aged man.

The further they walked up, the more obvious the change was.

"This hill is weird," said the middle-aged man.

They arrived just outside the herbal field but were stopped by a dog.

"Nice dog!" said the middle-aged man.

"Yes, with high spirits!" said his friend.

"Hello, what are you two doing here?" asked Wang Yao as he was looking at the two strangers.

"Hello, are you Wang Yao?" asked the middle-aged man with a smile.

"Yes, and you are?" said Wang Yao as he sized the two strangers up. The two strangers were also sizing him up.

"Hello, my name is Chen Boyuan, and this is Xia Su. We would like to ask a favor from you, Mr. Wang," said Chen Boyuan.

"What favor?" asked Wang Yao.

"Can we talk inside?" suggested Chen Boyuan.

"Sure, please come in," said Wang Yao.

Wang Yao invited the two men into his cottage. After entering the cottage, Chen Boyuan looked around before setting his eyes on the scriptures on the table.

"Please have a cup of tea," said Wang Yao who made each of the two men a cup of tea.

"Thank you," said Chen Boyuan.

"May I ask why you are here?" asked Wang Yao.

"We heard that you are an extraordinary doctor. So we would like you to see a patient," said Chen Boyuan.

What? Wang Yao was surprised.

Two strangers came to ask him to see a patient. How did they know that he was an extraordinary doctor? Only a handful of people knew Wang Yao was able to treat diseases. Among those people, even less had the knowledge of where he lived. They would never tell anyone where he could be found. Even if they wanted to bring someone to Nanshan hill, they would have called Wang Yao first to get approval.

"Sorry, I cannot help you," Wang Yao declined with a smile.

"Mr. Wang, we are happy to pay whatever amount you ask for," said Chen Boyuan.

"Sorry, you are talking to the wrong person," said Wang Yao.

Sure enough, he declined! Chen Boyuan had expected that Wang Yao would decline their request.

"Since we are here, we don't think you are the wrong person. Mr. Wang, could you tell us what we can do to make you treat the patient?" asked Chen Boyuan.