two.

I never felt like that before, my brain won't stop thinking. I don't think these things ever, not about anyone and all of the sudden this random girl shows up and her eyes make me question my entire existence. 

Lunch seems to drag on, my mouth suddenly dry, I can feel my self confidence go down quickly as I look at my outfit which consists of a pair of loose jeans and a random t-shirt I had pulled on that morning quickly. My dull brown hair is just resting on the top of my shoulders, defiantly frizzy and has weird kinks in it from sleeping the night before. I had barely brushed my fingers through it this morning. My dark green eyes were duller than ever, because I rarely slept, my mind never shuts up always thinking things that I don't even question other times. 

And now it was questioning one more thing, and this thing was the one that was going to kill me because this one didn't make any sense. I didn't even know the girl, I just knew that she had a I don't give a fuck attitude. Something that I could definitely respect. That was it, I just respected the girl, that's why I was thinking about her, that makes sense. 

"What are you thinking so hardly about," Grace sits down at the other side of the table, her smile still intact. 

"Nothing why," I ask, my brows furrowing in disappointment at myself for being so obvious. 

"No reason you just seem upset is all," she says quietly leaning in closer towards me so no one else will hear our conversation. 

"I'm fine don't worry about it," I say under my breath slapping myself mentally. 

"Billie, Billie come here, eat with us," Grace shouts loudly causing blood to rush to my cheeks immediately, I literally have no idea what the fuck is wrong with me today. 

"Oh um, thanks I guess," I hear her raspy voice before I see her. And when I do I literally can't think at all, it's like I froze because once again I see her icy eyes, and this time I notice her lips which are curved upwards and basically perfect in every sense of the word. 

She sits down beside Grace, which is directing in front of me. 

"This is Nora," Grace says for me, and for once I'm actually thankful for her to be in my presence. 

"Hi," I'm surprised the word comes out of my mouth, I tug my lips upwards also offering her a small smile, which she takes. 

"Hi back, I'm Billie," she reaches her hand out, and I look down at it in confusion it's like I don't know how to human. 

I quickly reach out and shake her hand, I can feel the awkward tension surrounding us and it's making me hate myself with each minute. 

"So how are you liking it here so far," I find myself asking, my eyes darting between her and Grace.

"It's..different, I'm not used to public school really. In California I was home-schooled so it kind of feels like a different world here," Billie smiles at me seeming embarrassed. 

"Wow...I wish I was home schooled I've been over public school since preschool," I state, taking a drink from my water finally curing the dry mouth problem. 

"So Billie, how old are you anyway," Grace asks out of nowhere causing me to give her the what the fuck look.

"17...why," she chuckles under her breath looking at Grace like she's an alien. Which I can get, Grace does tend to ask weird questions that no other normal teenager would ask out of no where. 

"Just wondering," Grace smiled brightly turning towards her lunch leaving me confused as hell, even more so for Billie.

***