¤ Chapter 1 ¤

Tweek, a young freshman in highschool, walked anxiously down the halls.
Something in the atmosphere hadn't felt right that day. Tweek noticed how weird the teachers and parents had been acting all morning, and it worried him.
Everyone else seemed so oblivious to the issue.

"Hey gay whad!"

That same annoyingly shrill voice again.
Eric Cartman.

"ACK! S-shut up fat b-boy!"

"Hey I'm not fat you fucking, dildo!"

Tweek twitched and slams his locker shut.

"Jesus Tweek, what's up with you?"

Stan Marsh asks in his sincerely consurned voice.

"N-nothing..."

Kenny McCormick, mumbles incoherent babble from his hoodie

"Kenny s-shut up! ACK!"

Kyle Broflovski stood there with a look of persistence

"Come on you dont usually studder if theres nothing wrong"

Tweek groaned before walking away to his next class. He noticed most of his friends from elementary hanging out together laughing and having fun.
There was Token, Clyde, Butters, and...and Craig. He watched as he adjusted his blue hat. His arms reaching up. His shirt rising up slightly, revealing his v line. Tweek flinched and tried to evert his eyes and tried his best to make it back to class.
Him and Craig havent spoken for over a year. Ever since that night its been awkward between the two.
Tweek reached out for the door knob but was instead hit by it. Out ran some newer students screaming

"Holy shit!"

Cried out a familier voice. It was his science teacher, Mr. Garrison. Tweek stood in the doorway in shock.  Blood splattered all over the walls, desks were flipped and pushed over, and in the back of the class there was a creature hovering over a screaming teen. It tore the student to shreds

"Holy SHIT!!" Tweek cried.

Students ran through the halls in terror

"OH MY GOD!"

Tweek looked around frantically. He saw his friends from back at his locker. He watched as Kenny was dragged into a crowd of those creatures. It all happened so suddenly! The hall was crowded with screaming and crying people.
Tweek was pushed to the ground by a tall black haired girl.

"ACK!!"

Tweek cried out as people trampled over him. His body began to shake
Excessively. He was scared, but at the same time so confused. What was going on?!
Before Tweek could even let out another cry he felt an arm grab onto his bicep and pulls him up.
Before he knew it he was running down the hall.
His hand was clammy and sweaty in someone else's hand.
Behind him followed 3 others.
Tweek wasn't ready for what was to come. He didnt even know what the hell was going on!
He still continued to run, whatever those things were he didnt want to get caught up into it.

"What the hell is going on?!?"

Token.

"They ate kenny!!"

Butters cried

"Those things had to be like zombies or something!"

Then Clyde.

"Would you guys shut up! I need to get home to my little sister! And stripe!"

So the person who's holding tweeks hand...Craig.
Tweek was unable to control his twitching.
He was so over whelmed. The thought of zombies and kenny being EATEN and everyone running.

"What about my parents?!? ACK!"

The streets were flodded with people crying and screaming. People running into stores and running for their children. Tweek thought he couldve saw Kyle and his little brother Ike running away from what looked like their parents. Stan and Eric tried so hard to follow behind while ike rode on his brothers shoulders.

"Theyre going to be okay tweek! My house is just around the corner!"

Tweek gripped tightly to Craig's hand. It felt like He was about to have a heart attack. His breath was shakey and his heart was racing. They quickly turned the corner. Tweek turned his head and screamed

"Where's butters-"

A high pitched scream was then heard as he saw one of his friends trip to the ground. A zombie latched onto his ankle and another ran over an began to rip the blond innocent boy to pieces

"BUTTERS!!"

Tweek cried for the poor boy but was suddenly forced forward

"Come on Twitchy we have to go!"

Token pulled at Tweeks shirt before he finally started to follow the three.
They ran up the steps to Craig's porch. The door was unlocked and slightly open.
Craig was already inside the rest filling in quickly shuting the door harshly behind them

"Tricia!? Tricia and Stripe where are you?!"

Craig ran up the stairs quickly

"You guys help me look for Tricia!"

Tweek and Token took the lower half of the house and Clyde made his way up the stairs to help Craig

"T-tracia its just Twitchy and Token. You're safe now. You dont have to be scared. Come on out honey..."

Tweek watched as a small head peaked out from a large cabinet. He smiled gently

"Tricia its okay cmon out. Its nice to see you again."

She slowly crawls out the cabinet with stripe. Tricia then runs to tweek and latched her small skiny arms around him. He does the same back. He felt her body shaking in terror.

"Shh it's gonna be okay little one."

Token ran to the bottom of the steps

"Craig, Clyde! They're down here!"

Tricia continued to sob into Tweek's shirt while he gently rubbed her back in circles.
Craig practically leaped down the stairs and ran to his sister

"Tricia! Oh my god are you okay? Wheres mom and dad?! Did any of them get in?Are you okay?!"

Tweek pulled back from the little girl so she could hug her brother. Craig kneeled down to her height and squeezed her tightly. Her head layed on his shoulder as she began to calm down. Craig looked up at Tweek. His back faced the other two.
Tweek watched as Craig mouthed a 'thank you' to him. Tweek nodded gently.
Stripe scurried towards tweek in his little ball. He opened the ball and took out the small creature and held it carefully.
Finally Tweek could relax for the time being.

·¿¡¿·
I hope you enjoy this book. Im a huge south park fan and I hope you get my refrences and enjoy my ships as much as I do ❤
Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe to my account!
~love AshBash