i

-shawn-

I remember telling her one thing and only one thing. That day is still fresh in my head, everything is really vivid in my mind, her hair was freshly cut shoulder length, she wore a blue shirt with a blue jeans skirt. Everything seemed to be going just fine, it felt like for the first time the universe and the stars decided to work in my favor, for once I felt like my life wasn't falling apart.

"I'm in love with you" She looked so determined yet so distracted, the sunlight hit her face so gracefully, it made her brown skin tone look so delicate and soft and her green eyes never looked so beautiful, they captured perfection.

I could look at her all day everyday, I was so mesmerized by her persona, she had the most beautiful soul and everyone around her knew that, it was impossible to think one single bad aspect about this human being. As if god decided to let an angel live a normal life, for me she was a blessing. She was made for me.

That night I made love to her. I told her  how much I love her, the things she made me feel, think and do.

I envisioned my life with her, I saw a forever with her, she was my past, my present and my future. She made me happy. She restored happiness back to my body.

That night after I made love to her, I promised her that I was going to marry her, that she was going to be the mother of my children and the woman that grows old with me.

God. We were so beautiful, we were so tragic.

I promised her that for as long as I live and as long as I love, I will never not think about her.

she was the love of my life. I miss her.

-author's note-

that was chapter one to my first fanfic. its been a while since i wrote a fanfiction so i dont know how to feel about this. i promise to make chapters longer too.

im not a writer but i wanted to give it a shot, and never not by lauv really inspired me to write this book and gave me a cute idea for it and i hope yall like it <3