Chapter 21:

Sunsets POV

Holy hell. That's Frostbites sister? Why is she coincidentally at The Torch Cave? She's a fucking IceWing! Why is she in the SandWings part of Unland? She's not obliterated already due to heatstroke? Huh. Weird. "You. Little. BITCH! LISTEN TO ME!" She screamed, punching at Dusk, her sharp claws aiming toward his chest. I moved just at the right angle for her to miss him, but her thumb talon barely scratched his eye and snout. While she was distracted by her missing, he leaped and bit the tender spot on her tail. She hissed, and then, with her whip-thin tail, slapped him across the neck, not giving me any cuts, but tipping him over; then she seized his neck, knocking him over on the ground and realizing there are other dragons crowding around us. I heard a hiss, and I saw Hornet jump on Wisp, and then his wrist-spikes shoot out of his hands, and he ripped the membranes severely on Wisps' wings, turning her once pearly-blue wings to a sickly purple, and her roaring in agony, and using her freezing breath while whipping around. Unfortunately, Hornet didn't move out of the way in time, so the frost from Wisp formed on his right leg.

"SOMEONE GET A HEALER!" I screamed, while Roadrunner went to check on Dusk. Mantis stood there, giving an almost fatal glare to Wisp. She spotted him glaring, and began charging at him. He just stood there, waiting for her to come to him. "RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! I'LL KILL YOU ALL IF I HAVE TO!" Wisp shouted, sunning towards the HiveWing. Whenever she got to him, he held his forearm out, slammed her against the wall of the restaurant, and knocking her out.